plong

Mar 16, 2019
How do we grow z-cup boobs ?
It's a curse if I remember correctly, I think it's related to one of the relics and either the fortune-teller or the dude at the homeless shelter. It's possible that the later versions allows you to grow to that size, but originally it was a curse...

putraa

Feb 10, 2018
Version 8.9.6 + latest image package does not show sex videos, I tried v. 0.8.6 Qsp + 0.8.6images and 8.9.6 Qsp + 0.8.6 images-then show almost all

putraa

Feb 10, 2018
Then which is the latest version of the game + which picture pack is actually playable without major mistakes

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Then which is the latest version of the game + which picture pack is actually playable without major mistakes
Mugwump is in the process of adding body-appropriate images for as many situations as possible so until that is done (ie when he releases v0.9) some images will be missing even with all the current media-packs.

The latest media-packs for v0.8.9.x can be found .

Hardor

May 29, 2020
As far as I am aware, the transition to "change the appropriate body pictures" came somewhere after v0.8.5.2, so 0.8.5b is the latest full package with all pictures and you can update it to 0852 update.

I tried to install the packages and replace/update the files with the never versions, but seems the "missing media" comes from either empty media or changed file locator code.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Mugwump has posted v0.9 over at , available .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
CleanSlate_MEDIA_v0.9.0.part2 has an error:
Data error: CleanSlate\Images\Shared\School\Lunch\eat2.jpg

It's just one image so not to big a deal considering, but just pointing it out.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I have two issues I've noticed so far, 1 is new the other is somewhat old but different.
Working as a maid you're supposed to be outside to meet the driver at 08:00 (done it twice already with no issues) but after update I no longer get the option for the driver so I can't go.

The other is going to the doctor in the womens clinic for your OBGYN apointment on Thursday at 09:00. Before the update everytime I went there it told me that I needed an appointment, but no it lets me go in, describes the office, and just gives me the option to leave without doing the appointment.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I downloaded it twice and tested the archive-integrity and found no problems. Part 2 do contain a corrupt file though.
Yeppers! 2 was only one I had data error with , I think ir was something to do with eating image of some kind

Data error : CleanSlate\Images\Shared\School\Lunch\eat2.jpg

That is error I got

EDIT>>>> this is image that I think should be there attached image

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
It seems like in my case, everything was extracted without prolems ... said image (eat2.jpg) is present and can be opened/displayed without any error (at least from my window system .. dunno about from within the game, but I would assume that this shouldn't cause any problems as well)

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Yeppers! 2 was only one I had data error with , I think ir was something to do with eating image of some kind

Data error : CleanSlate\Images\Shared\School\Lunch\eat2.jpg

That is error I got

EDIT>>>> this is image that I think should be there attached image
I just checked something, depending on the archiver you use it treats the archive-files as separate instead of one archive split in 2. In other words, 7-Zip for example will extract both archives correctly if you open the first archive.

Reactions: taglag

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Any chance we could get a compressed v0.9? Preferably with a mirror other than Mega? It can only download 500Mb here.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes