TheEireMadOne

Aug 28, 2019
The game is still a major mess when it comes to storylines completely disappearing. Miss 1 think 1 time and it's gone forever- no 2nd chances. Absolutely ridiculous.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Anal ring have charges all the time ... cant take it out...
Have unprotected anal sex until it is fully charged (i.e. IIRC 6/6 ).
Afterwards activate it while lying on your bed.
After activation its charges should drop to 0 and you can get it out again.
(AFAIK only way to get it out ... as you noticed yourself, you cannot pull it out while it is partially charged ... only when it is completely uncharged)

bargian

May 7, 2017
Have unprotected anal sex until it is fully charged (i.e. IIRC 6/6 ).
Afterwards activate it while lying on your bed.
After activation its charges should drop to 0 and you can get it out again.
(AFAIK only way to get it out ... as you noticed yourself, you cannot pull it out while it is partially charged ... only when it is completely uncharged)
Sorry, i should explain it properly.
After charging it to 6/6 and using ring it drops to 3/6 or 4/6, thats why i cant take it out.

EDIT:
Jade rod saved the day.... uff

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen_73

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Personally I'm not into futa, so is there a way to change genital area in the beginning?
You know there is no futa content. The Futa/Trans protagonist is there for the Trans part. Futa has both cock and vagina.
You start as a male, girly look yes, but a male. Would be more accurate to call him a twink or trans.
You can stay as a male most of the game if you wanted to and any time you grow boobs are start feeling too frisky towards men, either go walk in the park until you find the crystal, or visit the university mansion and play with the potions.
Or just don't fight the transformation and turn into a female within the first few days by taking the fortune tellers hand or through the trials.
Also the mindset of femininity can be easily gotten by exploring the market and interacting with the side show guys.

kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
I
By always saying "Nice" when your dream asks you how you feel like with bigger boobs?

Perhaps also with one of the experimental treatments at the AMI
I never have gotten the dream asking about big boobs, at AMI the only treatments I know of that increase boob size is hc one and the nanobots (nanobra) one, but I don't think those give the boost to z-cup. How do we trigger to dreams to happen, I already have the trait "bigger is better" from reading the bimbo magazine.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I
I never have gotten the dream asking about big boobs, at AMI the only treatments I know of that increase boob size is hc one and the nanobots (nanobra) one, but I don't think those give the boost to z-cup. How do we trigger to dreams to happen, I already have the trait "bigger is better" from reading the bimbo magazine.
AFAIK dreams about becoming more feminine and getting bigger boobs get encouraged when you are constantly running around in an heightened state of arousal (i.e. without regularly masturbating and having sex in order to lower your arousal)

Also, reading feminine magazines helps

If you want to know more about these stats, open your smartphone and use the lowermost right symbol, which has a gear wheel in it.

This shows you inner details/numbers about your char.

Among them you will find somethign like:
Transformation stats
fem buff: 6
fem: 59
tit buff: 2
base size: 15

The fem buff determines when you get the next point in getting more feminine ... the tit buff determines when you get the next increase in breats size (or rather, getting a dream in which you may decidde whether your breast should stay the same or should grow larger) ... usually, according to my experience, when the tit buff is around (or surpasses) 20, you will get near to the nex chance of breast size increase.
(base size is basically the value representing your current breast size (which, in this case, 15, is cup B ... as I like my breasts rather small and firm))

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

plong

Mar 16, 2019
How do we grow z-cup boobs ?
It's a curse if I remember correctly, I think it's related to one of the relics and either the fortune-teller or the dude at the homeless shelter. It's possible that the later versions allows you to grow to that size, but originally it was a curse...

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes