ChrisYs10

Dec 24, 2020
I can't see any images while playing and if I use a different qsp than the one suggested I see the images but I get errors that make the game unplayable, any help?

Jul 25, 2019
nobody has answered this Q of mine but i figure ill ask it again. i did the big paper company quest for Ryan to take over but now every time i try to go in it says closed for renovations. how long till they are open again? or are they just closed now?

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
so my character went from BMI 24 to 23 overnight, which is a threshold to go from "Overweight" to "A normal healthy weight" and this caused all my clothes to not fit. This has now prevented me from being able to leave the penthouse at all to get them resized, essentially softlocking my game.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
so my character went from BMI 24 to 23 overnight, which is a threshold to go from "Overweight" to "A normal healthy weight" and this caused all my clothes to not fit. This has now prevented me from being able to leave the penthouse at all to get them resized, essentially softlocking my game.
I thought your original clothes the game starts you with fits you at any size.

Reactions: kent32 and Saiaxs

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
UNLESS you get that ultra slutty trait that makes you not wanna wear anything 'boring' then you cant wear your starter clothes
The sensitive skin one? It says something about being uncomfortable but still lets you wear it. If there's another trait then I don't know which one you mean.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Did I trigger some kind of 'curse' or something accidentally? A majority of the random NPCs of both genders seem to be obese.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
For some reason I can't extract part 2 of the images. And it keeps getting sent to my temps folder instead of the downloads when I open it.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes