plong

Mar 16, 2019
For some reason I can't extract part 2 of the images. And it keeps getting sent to my temps folder instead of the downloads when I open it.
If you use 7-Zip or WinRar you only need to extract part 1 since it will automatically also extract part 2 if you have both the archives in the same folder. You can verify this by checking the size of the images-folder after extraction which should be 1.14 GB.

Reactions: The Nut1138

plong

Mar 16, 2019
I dont know how to go forward. is there some king of linear walk-trough?
No really since the game isn't linear, it's more of a CYOA/Sandbox style of game.

Some of the things to do if you are new to the game:
  • Start with getting a room at Fairhaven House, this will also lead to one of the quest-chains.
  • It's a good idea to use the Helpful Habit app on your phone to set up your morning/evening routine.
  • Don't forget to set the alarm clock in your bedroom.
  • Go to the Bus Station and buy a bus pass ($20).
  • Use the Bus, otherwise you will burn time and get sweaty walking around.
  • Go to the Business District and visit the Bank of Ellis to set up an account.
  • Go to the Business District and visit the Community Center available through the Market Square and sign up for any courses you find useful.
  • To earn money (not mutually exclusive):
    • Get a job at Hooters
    • Participate in medical trials at Advanced Medical Industries for money. Beware though, all the trials alter you in some way.
    • At the Market Square available through the Business District, there is a bulletin board with odd-jobs you can do.
    • Later in the game other opportunities open up for you to earn money.
  • The Fortune Teller will after a while give you a quest.
  • Certain actions or interactions increase your transformation or they can add traits.
  • Don't go to the Parks during the evening/night unless you know what you are doing.
  • Explore the city to find more locations. Finding new locations is necessary to progress.
  • NEVER throw away the clothes you start with since they will always fit you, even if they become uncomfortable.
  • Make sure you heed the warnings that your clothes are getting tight etc. You can get your clothes tailored at Stitch in Time located at the Ellis Mall available through the Business District.
  • If you get a notice in the morning that something has changed, check your mirror.
  • You can buy basic necessities at Safeway located Downtown. Recommended things to buy to start with:
    • Shampoo
    • Hair Brush
    • Healthy Food (if you can afford it)
  • The Ellis Mall have clothes stores for different tastes, a hair salon, a Best Buy, a pharmacy, a cinema and a food court.
  • To be able to carry things you need to buy a bag at the Ellis Mall, some other items can't be bought without one.
  • If you want to get fit, train at Dwight's Gym For Muscles located at the Business District.
Other than that, experiment and explore.

MarsMe

Sep 7, 2017
Something seems broken with Julia. She wants to see shaved legs without having told me too shave. Told me too wait until she came up with an idea. Also when she is in the common room she will tell you to walk closer then ask why you are talknig too her.

Jun 20, 2017
Wait, its having the same problems the version I posted had. If you actually try and click anything, you get a error code. It still does what it should after, but I wonder what is triggering an error code every single time.

I don't have this problem with any of my saves. Is your save bugged? Maybe that area is bugged?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
UNLESS you get that ultra slutty trait that makes you not wanna wear anything 'boring' then you cant wear your starter clothes
It doesn't work that way. You can still wear any clothes you have, but it will cause your mood to drop.

kent32

Nov 19, 2017
how do you get second crystal shard? i went to frat party theres a shard in a room but i cant pick it up am i missing somthing?
I think there's a bug if you exit the building and go back which makes it so you have to try on a different day

But if you never left the building, you go to the kitchen and your target will be there playing a drinking game.

(It also seems like there is a path to cause a distraction and then go to the backyard to get in through the window. But I didn't do that one)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
No really since the game isn't linear, it's more of a CYOA/Sandbox style of game.

Some of the things to do if you are new to the game:
  • Go to the Business District and visit the Community Center available through the Market Square and sign up for any courses you find useful.
  • To be able to carry things you need to buy a bag at the Ellis Mall, some other items can't be bought without one.
  • If you want to get fit, train at Dwight's Gym For Muscles located at the Business District.
Other than that, experiment and explore.
Be aware, however, that (unless this has changed) in the beginning (first few days) you may find a handbag a little bit too girly and therefore won't be able to buy one (only the overpriced male ones in the mall, which will be unaffordable for you at this time).

Also be aware that you need a sports outfit in order to do any fitness related actions (like training at the gymn), which may also not be able to be buyable in the beginning due to being too girly in your opinion, as well as sports shoes.

You can, btw. also swim in the community center (which also is located in the business district) for free ... but, again, in order to swim you need a swimsuit, which you will find too revealing at the beginning of the game.
You my also jog in the park in the business district or through the downtown neighborhood (also needs a sports outfit and sports shoes, however)

Some (or even most) of the courses offered in the community center may, in the beginning of the game, also be too girly (or useless) in your chars opinion at the beginning of the game (makeup or dancing classes, for example)

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
No, v0.9.0 is a complete release (insofar that it may still miss some media).
Is it actually a release where the creator has concentrated to squash the missing file problems and other problems introduced after 0.8.5b when the creator changed and the new one wanted to have the bodies closer to what the character state is in the pictures or is it another new content patch where the older problems are still present?

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Is it actually a release where the creator has concentrated to squash the missing file problems and other problems introduced after 0.8.5b when the creator changed and the new one wanted to have the bodies closer to what the character state is in the pictures or is it another new content patch where the older problems are still present?
It's a complete release and not an update. That doesn't mean that all problems have been fixed though, there are still bugs and missing media.

Note: Don't expect any new versions or fixes for a while since Mugwump got COVID.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
It's a complete release and not an update. That doesn't mean that all problems have been fixed though, there are still bugs and missing media.

Note: Don't expect any new versions or fixes for a while since Mugwump got COVID.
Thanks for info. Unless Mugwump is a granny or has some sort immunity deficiency, I wouldn't be too sure about the updates tho, as even on COVID you tend to become bored and find ways to spend the time. Atleast by my experience COVID was much easier than Dengue for example (would probably have been even easier if my government hadn't practically banned all the sports for two years and forced a new hydrocarbon-belt on me).

Anyways, I wish Mugwump all the best, to have a quick recovery and a long and boring quarantine with just the occasional COVID-chest pains and shifts in taste and smelling. :)

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Well fuck me

MC_DICK_SIZE <- Prob this.
That will change the size, but the image will be wrong if you do not change the other value to it.
change <MC_DICK_SIZE> to 23 <---------This is the size itself
change <MC_DICK> to 5 <------This is the image

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Well fuck me

That will change the size, but the image will be wrong if you do not change the other value to it.
change <MC_DICK_SIZE> to 23 <---------This is the size itself
change <MC_DICK> to 5 <------This is the image
MC_DICK_SIZE is determined by MC_DICK, so the correct way is to only set MC_DICK (min 1, max 5). This can be accomplished by just running the command "mc_dick = 5".

Reactions: xoxo1001

Soundblast0

Mar 7, 2020
there's a problem with the new update i can't do 3somes if i do only options i will have is hands and oral play(licking) and the sex scene won't stop and also i'm missing some good amount of sex scene media aswell.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes