jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
In the downtown area (where you start out) there is an "explore" option you can use to find it.
or if you do not want to refresh feeling like it is cheating you can go to the hair cut place in the mall and ask for a job, they will tell you to go to school to cut hair and that will open the university location up. Or go to the anderson building and ask for sales job because the job needs a degree also that should open the university up to you.
I was wrong the sales job at anderson building tells you you need a degree but they do not tell you where the university is located so you can not find the university that way, just tried on new start with v0.11.9_HOTFIX

Last edited:
Reactions: anotheruser

dokurchan16

Oct 13, 2018
i keep having the game and program lock up when i go to certain stores and screens like the salon anyone know what is causing this or how to fix it

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
No, but I want to see him suck on her tits. I do not know if that is possible or not. That is why I am asking.
it is possible in the latest update, if you get the speed superpower and wear skimpy cloths she can run right out of her cloths and the second time he catches her sneaking in naked he offers to let her in if she lets him suck her tit, in my playthru she was still to inhibited to let him do it but she still talked her way out of trouble with the director lady

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 3180547

Why can't I buy basically anything at Safeway?
You are too masculine and/or hair isnt long enough - hence your image on there right being a guy vs a girl.
Start small. some stuff in bathroom, certain clothes, reading the magazines, etc.

View attachment 3181134
Every time i'm trying to play this error pops up
This is due to using the wrong player.. Read the OP - dont double click the game file incase you have/had a diff version of the player on your system, Manually start the correct version, then open the game thru the menu and play.

welp now i lock up during any sex scenes....so softlock fixed some issues
Try deleting the Sounds folder, see if that helps. Sound isnt needed anyway. Caution: Some rare videos still have sound.

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
You are too masculine and/or hair isnt long enough - hence your image on there right being a guy vs a girl.
Start small. some stuff in bathroom, certain clothes, reading the magazines, etc.

This is due to using the wrong player.. Read the OP - dont double click the game file incase you have/had a diff version of the player on your system, Manually start the correct version, then open the game thru the menu and play.

Try deleting the Sounds folder, see if that helps. Sound isnt needed anyway. Caution: Some rare videos still have sound.

Too masculine for shampoo? Washing your hair is feminine? What about the food? Am I too masculine to eat?

Sorry, you're being helpful and I'm being sassy. Just a frustrating obstacle that makes no sense to me.

1702864420159.png

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Too masculine for shampoo? Washing your hair is feminine? What about the food? Am I too masculine to eat?

Sorry, you're being helpful and I'm being sassy. Just a frustrating obstacle that makes no sense to me.

View attachment 3183245
No worries. Looking at it more.. you now have the girl icon on the side.. yet still no.. Hmm. since you are running with a dark mode that the game doesnt really support, (guessing you got options set to override) you are missing the normal blue links.
So.. just for a test, find and rename/delete the .ini file for the player's conifg and see if that does anything.

Dec 18, 2019
getting a lot of blank screens on this version, even witht the fix. Sleeping at night causes most of them, dont know why. And my characters parameters keep changing randomly. from dick to fat loose pussy to while still being a virgin, to dick again, regular ass to massive and back again, making it really annoying since clothes dont fit anymore after like2 days. and getting the discount while paying rent causes another blank screen, after which if u come back it says to pay the rent again with no actual buttons to pay

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
getting a lot of blank screens on this version, even witht the fix. Sleeping at night causes most of them, dont know why. And my characters parameters keep changing randomly. from dick to fat loose pussy to while still being a virgin, to dick again, regular ass to massive and back again, making it really annoying since clothes dont fit anymore after like2 days. and getting the discount while paying rent causes another blank screen, after which if u come back it says to pay the rent again with no actual buttons to pay
Did you make a clean save or are you still using a save from previous updates?

saucy Nadia

Dec 1, 2019
having problems with the housemaid tasks for fairhaven house. director is sending me out to work for a potential investor. i'm told i'll be picked up by car outside the refuge. the car is there on time but i'm not allowed in without wearing the maid uniform. i don't get any option to put the uniform on other than the work-as-a-maid option at the front desk(currently assigned second outfit by joffrey if it makes a difference). any help appreciated

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
you have to put on the maid outfit yourself.. its not entirely automatic, and there are shoes that go with it if memory serves. Its been a while since that was written though vs the partial wardrobe revamp.. so its possible there is missing parts now. Mention it in the discord and have the save available if needed.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes