anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Hello
version 11.8

there used to be a car show on Sundays in a warehouse location lot. I did not see it this version.

Second
Conditions. MC is fully female and dignity is about 20., looks are 9/10. Not lactating

Went to the farm nobody will talk to the MC.

Third
Found the caves on beach.
found the deep hand print part. nothing happens, just a mesage. I am not getting what to do.

Thanks
I don't know about the farm or caves (are those pocket universe things?), but I'm fairly sure the car show only appears after you hear about it from the jock roommate (I forget his name, sorry) in the University district apartment.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
wheres the farm because i cant find it
Take the bus to the outskirts of town for the farm but for me their was nothing but watching the farmhands to do their work although you can check out the graveyard at night, as for the car show if I remember correctly it's in the wharf district but you have to go on Sunday when the weather is nice.

Whenever the weather is nice you can work as a model at the Sunday Car Show in the Wharf District for $150.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Take the bus to the outskirts of town for the farm but for me their was nothing but watching the farmhands to do their work although you can check out the graveyard at night, as for the car show if I remember correctly it's in the wharf district but you have to go on Sunday when the weather is nice.
all I get at the outskirts is check the cemetery. no farm whatsoever

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
all I get at the outskirts is check the cemetery. no farm whatsoever
I see try wondering around the market until you meet the milkmaid and she will tell you about the farm.

Hitting the community center is always one of my first stops so I had hit her up long before heading out of town on the bus.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I see try wondering around the market until you meet the milkmaid and she will tell you about the farm.

Hitting the community center is always one of my first stops so I had hit her up long before heading out of town on the bus.
Done all that, also currently working as a milkmaid for the woman at the booth but still no farm at the outskirts

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Done all that, also currently working as a milkmaid for the woman at the booth but still no farm at the outskirts
Ok sounds like some sort of boundary bug the dev needs to look at. I can go to the farm but all I can do their is watch the farm hands work. I have talked to the milkmaid but I'm not working for her also not lactating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoooter22

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
v0.11.9 Full Game

v0.11.9 Update only

v0.11.9 Changelog

• NOTE: be sure to click the 'Adjust Variables' option in the cell phone (only need to click it once) on existing games
  • Misc Updates
    • Bug Fixes
    • Shifted some media around, if you download the _UPDATE you'll end up with some duplicate/renamed images.
    • "New" Melissa event
      • the event itself was coded some time ago, but a bug in the code blocked it from ever firing
      • while working as a night stripper you can RNG a chance to dance on Stage with Melissa
    • New Streetwalker event
      • NPCs can request you slap them in the face with your big ol' titties
      • must be at least D cup to trigger
    • Can now use your vamp powers on rando girls at Fairhaven
    • Some tweaks to logic that tracks who NPCs think you are (what body you were in when you first met them)
  • ZCup Island Updates
    • Once you discover a location on the island you can then choose to go directly there rather than randomly stumble into it
    • new location added - Mushroom Fairy Ring
  • Farmhand Updates
    • Scoring and ranking system added
    • new repeatable chore - digging a well - added for those who finish other chores early.
    • farmhands with the lowest weekly score get "punished" with an undesirable job
    • farmhands with the highest weekly score get "rewarded" with a desirable job
    • At end of first week boss tells you about ranking system, after that you can check your score ranking at the end of each day
    • It's now possible to transition from the Farmhand job to the Housemaid job if make the right/wrong choices
    • If you're too weak to do some of the farmhand jobs you can ask someone to help you
      • a few RNG tasks the NPC will offer you in exchange for help on your chore
      • One of these options is the path to transition to a Housemaid job
  • Housemaid Updates
    • As a housemaid when you clean you will notice a big metal door. You can try to open it but it's locked
    • Each time you try to open it, there's an increasing RNG chance that you'll be able to sneak inside
    • The doorway leads to the Dairy Farm's Breeder Den -- so proceed at your own risk!
      • This path leads to a fair bit of in-game time passing before you're free to roam again.
  • New Christmas Event - the Slutty Santa Clause
    • On Christmas Eve if you explore the City Park there's roughly a 50/50 chance that you can stumble across an abandoned sleigh!
    • Leads to a parody of the movie "The Santa Clause" -- you have to fill in for Santa for a night; but it's not your parents' Santa!
    • And remember - refusing to agree to some events in the game can lead to their own events
  • Two New Traits added
    • Grinch Blocked
    • Joy of Giving

Reactions: depechedNode

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
For those still on v0.11.7, make sure to download the v0.11.8 update first before downloading v0.11.9.

v0.11.8 Update

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I remember I tried playing this some time ago, but stopped due to lack of male pc content. Has there been more stuff added or is it still pretty barebones/non-existent?

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
how do you get to the island
For me get z-cup tits, easiest way for z tits would be to party with two guys at kelly's bar after 7pm (they will be called two guys), go with them, try to get up, find a place to hide, then time to get out of there.
Go to the library in the University district and do research on instant zcup breasts.
Now go to the wharf district, go to the pier then down to the docks. The island usually shows up around noon to 1pmish.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CleanSlate-0.11.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 8, 2019
How do you do the new housemaid content? I went to the markets and they said I can now be hired as a maid and supply milk but I dunno where to go from here

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How do you do the new housemaid content? I went to the markets and they said I can now be hired as a maid and supply milk but I dunno where to go from here
The new content is at the outskirts district:rolleyes:. Farmhand(male) Maid(looks fem) Hucow(lactating fem):devilish:
Can be reached by bus.:coffee:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I remember I tried playing this some time ago, but stopped due to lack of male pc content. Has there been more stuff added or is it still pretty barebones/non-existent?
If you looking for male pc only content then it is the farmhand job and breeding bull.;)
Several events, jobs are not gender locked.:sneaky:

Reactions: Cokebaths
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes