M!

Jan 5, 2018
How did you manage that? All I seem to be able to do with Scott is watch tv together and chat
I just chatted about his favorite stuff. One day he asked me to visit his garage, which I did. Later chatted with him in kitchen and he asked help with his mother. Couple days later he informed about lunch date, but I forgot details about meeting. There is notice about date today but no details or nothing in calendar.

Reactions: Scoooter22

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I just chatted about his favorite stuff. One day he asked me to visit his garage, which I did. Later chatted with him in kitchen and he asked help with his mother. Couple days later he informed about lunch date, but I forgot details about meeting. There is notice about date today but no details or nothing in calendar.
The path goes as follows: Chat-> Find out his likes-> Talk about his likes until you get no more points from them-> Keep repeating with regular chats each day until the weekend when he has to go to his garage (at least an hour or so before he actually leaves make sure that you are chatting with him for the option to show itself)-> Depending on what you do you can get a little action during these visits (its still RNG that anything happens so make sure your arousal is high enough just in case)-> He'll eventually ask you to help him with his mother-> Go to the classy restaurant at the Wharf District (in a good set of clothes that meet the criteria of the restaurant mind you!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoooter22

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Open your phone and click on the cog wheel in the phone menu. If you scroll down you have all your meetings and dates with time and location

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
if anyone interested :
I found the solution by cheating i think game was bugged jim rel point was keep droping and it was stuck i couldn't increase it in anyway so
jim is NPC_9 and if you have this problem just change your save file in NPC_9 Rel variable .
What did you use to edit the save file? I tried in save editor online and couldn't find the NPC_9 rel variable.

gohanssj

Aug 23, 2017
How are you supposed to move in with melissa? I've had that objective for a couple weeks now and nothing i've found progresses it. I did recently have the photo shoot happen along with its shemale event, do I have to wait for her to contact me before it progresses?
Did you figure it out? I have the same problem. She asked me to join her in university district but there is no option to join her there

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
so i take it that if i try to play this game as a trans woman who doesn't wanna get rid of her dick, i'm limited to shitty "sissy" trash and "tiny dick because that's somehow more feminine" trash?

Reactions: Doomdooom

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
so i take it that if i try to play this game as a trans woman who doesn't wanna get rid of her dick, i'm limited to shitty "sissy" trash and "tiny dick because that's somehow more feminine" trash?
That's not a route I've played but no I don't think so.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
No, I've tried it a bit to test those scenarios and its not like other games that play that one line sissy nonsense. Keep in mind that potential partners have preferences though.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
dick size has nothing to do feminine.
it is just a tool/reason to force /guide he players into the rabbit hole.
You can grow that 4cm dicklet to a 23cm dong.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Keep in mind that potential partners have preferences though.
:illuminati:
Yeah 90-80% refusal rate for fem with dick...the rest of them will end up with fucking your ass...for male npc it is 100% ass fuck or bj
This is the rate for norm encounters. Noncon is a different beast..
The biggest joke is there is no TG npcs AT ALL.:illuminati:...... I know :alien::alien::alien::alien: kidnapped them all.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Doomdooom

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
:illuminati:
Yeah 90-80% refusal rate for fem with dick...the rest of them will end up with fucking your ass...for male npc it is 100% ass fuck or bj
This is the rate for norm encounters. Noncon is a different beast..
The biggest joke is there is no TG npcs AT ALL.:illuminati:...... I know :alien::alien::alien::alien: kidnapped them all.:ROFLMAO:
Remember that the PC's Dom/Sub stat comes into play as to who is on top during sex.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
dick size has nothing to do feminine.
it is just a tool/reason to force /guide he players into the rabbit hole.
You can grow that 4cm dicklet to a 23cm dong.
Unless something has changed, dick size is absolutely tied to femininity. As the character gets more feminine, it shrinks. You can increase its size with potions and such, but doing so causes a pretty severe mood hit if the character has a high fem stat.

Again, maybe this has all changed, I haven't played this one in an age.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Unless something has changed, dick size is absolutely tied to femininity. As the character gets more feminine, it shrinks. You can increase its size with potions and such, but doing so causes a pretty severe mood hit if the character has a high fem stat.

Again, maybe this has all changed, I haven't played this one in an age.
dick size is absolutely tied to femininity fuck or be fucked (it has always been this way)
ft triggers are related to activities and lust
mood hit come from traits
fem triggered mood hit come from tardiness: no makeup dirty clothes and body
tf and mind change are represented as discreet buffs a potential trigger in the code that actives upon wake up
sleeping with high lust triggers noncon tf
If you doubt me then try it out on a new character (in game cheat: max fem) get the transient super power trait from clinic ... you can even play as a 100%fem buff super stud if you do not look like a hobo without makeup.

Last edited:

S_Hlog

Mar 8, 2020
for some reason when I do the male ejaculation treatment that i become a woman ( i want this ) yet after i shower it changes me from having a vagina to a penis? Any help on staying a woman

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
version 11.8

there used to be a car show on Sundays in a warehouse location lot. I did not see it this version.

Second
Conditions. MC is fully female and dignity is about 20., looks are 9/10. Not lactating

Went to the farm nobody will talk to the MC.

Third
Found the caves on beach.
found the deep hand print part. nothing happens, just a mesage. I am not getting what to do.

Thanks

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes