xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
No worries. Looking at it more.. you now have the girl icon on the side.. yet still no.. Hmm. since you are running with a dark mode that the game doesnt really support, (guessing you got options set to override) you are missing the normal blue links.
So.. just for a test, find and rename/delete the .ini file for the player's conifg and see if that does anything.

Afaik, I don't have/see an .ini file. My "dark" mode is just changing the background color to black and the clickable text to pinkish so it was easier to read.

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
No worries. Looking at it more.. you now have the girl icon on the side.. yet still no.. Hmm. since you are running with a dark mode that the game doesnt really support, (guessing you got options set to override) you are missing the normal blue links.
So.. just for a test, find and rename/delete the .ini file for the player's conifg and see if that does anything.
Nevermind, I'm a fucking idiot. I have no idea how I never noticed the god damn + that lets you add stuff to your cart. Holy shit, I'm dumb

Reactions: coretex

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Nevermind, I'm a fucking idiot. I have no idea how I never noticed the god damn + that lets you add stuff to your cart. Holy shit, I'm dumb
Heh, again no worries.. it certainly made me wonder seeing your color theme and looking at the plus buttons going.. "they dont look normal". Either way, enjoy the game now!

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
is there anyway to transform 100%

and how to move out of the apartment?
Ok i am impressed!
It is so common in this game like trees in a forest.:rolleyes:
Oh well.. here goes the list:
By magic:accept the helping hand during sleep
Aliens in the park:search for them and either dont cooperate or run out of time
Clinic:fertility treatments do wonders
Clinic:super power trials transient (gender switch)
Downtown bar:Have funn with the two guys celebrating
Mansion(uni) :potionering,body designer
At last but not least:cheat menu

and how to move out of the apartment? ----->find an other place to live
and how to be thrown out of the apartment? --->dont pay the rent

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
is there a reason that like 80% of the images dont show up in the sex scenes?
Yes there is a reason or two
If you see empty boxes
reason one: make sure you have them all and in their proper places
reason two:some explicit /brutal events partly missing pictures because the dev do not have proper materials for it or simply lazy/forgetful (it is definitely not 80% more like 10-5%)
If not
reason two/2: pictures comes with gender and body parts so you only see them if you have it+ triggered the event

Reactions: Charlicoincoin

dante42

Jul 6, 2019
Ok i am impressed!
It is so common in this game like trees in a forest.:rolleyes:
Oh well.. here goes the list:
By magic:accept the helping hand during sleep
Aliens in the park:search for them and either dont cooperate or run out of time
Clinic:fertility treatments do wonders
Clinic:super power trials transient (gender switch)
Downtown bar:Have funn with the two guys celebrating
Mansion(uni) :potionering,body designer
At last but not least:cheat menu

and how to move out of the apartment? ----->find an other place to live
and how to be thrown out of the apartment? --->dont pay the rent
gumball machine in the crowing moon,wharf district too for complete feminization

Reactions: Smallfrie

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
v0.12.0 Full download

v0.12.0 update only

Changelog - v0.12.0

• This is a pretty minor update - but I thought it'd be a nice Christmas Eve Present
  • A few dozen bug fixes in different scenes as reported by a very detail-oriented player!
  • "Skip Intro" option reworked
    • Added new option for setting the starting month of a new game (lets you jump froward to, say, December if you want to test out any seasonal content)
    • This is the main reason for this Christmas Eve release.
  • Breeder Dorm update
    • "Open front door" event added
    • stubbed out basic "happy to be a breeder" scene (still missing some images, but should be functional)
  • New Apartment - Farm Free Use Apartment
    • Either go through the breeding path or use the cell phone setting "Move into Farm Apartment"
      • NOTE: the game does expect you to be fully female to live in the apartment. If your MC is not fully fem your experience will vary.
    • This apartment does not charge rent but since the rent is free, so are you!
    • RNG free-use events with farmhands every couple of hours in the apartment
    • if you also work as a housemaid you can get free use events during your job too

chrissi75

Apr 15, 2019
Die farmwohnung ist scheisse , weil man kommt zu nichts ob di mc essen baden essen sich umziehen oder schlafen fernsehen will standig kommt irgend ein archloch vorbei und fick einfach die mc. dagen müste die mc sich wehren konnen.

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Die farmwohnung ist scheisse , weil man kommt zu nichts ob di mc essen baden essen sich umziehen oder schlafen fernsehen will standig kommt irgend ein archloch vorbei und fick einfach die mc. dagen müste die mc sich wehren konnen.
Übersetzt mit Google, da ich kein Deutsch kann.

Bei der Bauernhofwohnung handelt es sich um eine frei nutzbare Wohnung, bei der Sie Ihr Zimmer mit Sex bezahlen. Wenn es dir nicht gefällt, dann zieh aus.

Reactions: Charlicoincoin

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone found a fix for the grey screens yet? I'm almost certain I'm using the correct qqsp version. View attachment 3205841
Yea your program is right...
what gray screens?
Like you click a particular option and you then have no more options or link to click?
Specific actions? could be something broken with a particular part -
Random? then might be a bigger coding problem.

Not many reports on the discord. Also make sure you are starting a new char, no old saves.

Reactions: ChaosEggman

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Yea your program is right...
what gray screens?
Like you click a particular option and you then have no more options or link to click?
Specific actions? could be something broken with a particular part -
Random? then might be a bigger coding problem.

Not many reports on the discord. Also make sure you are starting a new char, no old saves.
The same issues a few others have reported. When waking up from sleeping or taking a shower I'll get a gray screen. 2023-12-27 04_34_46-Qt Quest Soft Player.png

I had this issue on a new save on 0.11 and a new save on 0.12. Didn't have the issue before that but I was many versions back at that point.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The same issues a few others have reported. When waking up from sleeping or taking a shower I'll get a gray screen. View attachment 3208333

I had this issue on a new save on 0.11 and a new save on 0.12. Didn't have the issue before that but I was many versions back at that point.
geez that is 10 update range ... i had it rarely myself(1s)
only with fem mc
it is probably:rolleyes: the random gen stuff deep:poop: within the code :geek: .

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes