Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Here is an actual bug as of 1.21...:(
If you have the bodysuit and give yourself a magical z-cup (spell book) it will lock the game up in an infinite loop upon stamina depletion. It happens as long as you have the bodysuit no need to equip.
It is a hard lock you have to load save or restart. :rolleyes:
Ps:Sometimes always when a girl ask you on a date the qsp player crash when you accept it. :(
Some work out picture missing.
pps:the new height gain/ loss mechanic works as intended but the notification is in reverse order so when you gain height in the morning it writes loss/ height loss writes as gain.

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
how long is the therapy at fairheaven going?
MC is at the point when he/she has sex with the therapist. Since 5 Sessions. No continue, always the same text.
The appointments prevents working at hooters and MC earns less money.

MC still has his penis.
Thanks

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
how long is the therapy at fairheaven going?
MC is at the point when he/she has sex with the therapist. Since 5 Sessions. No continue, always the same text.
The appointments prevents working at hooters and MC earns less money.

MC still has his penis.
Thanks
That is the end of it.
By that time you probably has more than enough to graduate from fairhaven.

Reactions: Zaeed

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Been playing for a while now, any idea what's the highest paying job? I've found it's either prostitute or stripper, is there anything else on that level?
Also does the vampire content limited to meeting the woman once and getting turned?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Been playing for a while now, any idea what's the highest paying job? I've found it's either prostitute or stripper, is there anything else on that level?
Also does the vampire content limited to meeting the woman once and getting turned?
Pimping out Bubbles is by *far* the most lucrative job.

Reactions: Dr.Sloth

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Have you tried the sales manager:rolleyes:? Bubbles is like a money printer;).
Also vampire story content is not much, play content (sex / feed) dominates.
Let me remind you that writing long story content is not the author's forte. :sneaky:

Reactions: Dr.Sloth

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Oook... Why do you think this is a bug? I don't know others but When ever something itching for me my maximum moral is way lover than norm (in rl).
Any way This recursive event has exit conditions so it can be stopped in multiple ways. And no you don't have to be g cup to do so.
At least for me it stops after 1 circle if you have proper bed sheet and night clothes. 90% sure It is a hint from mc reactions.
Be it may be other conditions as i do not go into the code.
Ps:why do you think the dev added bed sheet to the buy-able items :rolleyes: ? Now you know the answer...:geek:
Devs in general too lazy to add absolute junk items to the shops to buy.
That's not even an answer. To clear the variable the only actual solution I finally found was you have to force the event to trigger multiple times. Sometimes having to sleep in the area in the street to get the can't take the itching event to trigger. Like I said this needs to be fixed. To where if the character is a certain breast size or a woman it clears it out for good.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
That's not even an answer. To clear the variable the only actual solution I finally found was you have to force the event to trigger multiple times. Sometimes having to sleep in the area in the street to get the can't take the itching event to trigger. Like I said this needs to be fixed. To where if the character is a certain breast size or a woman it clears it out for good.
Let us agree that it is a minor bug If you have sleep clothes and bedsheet before moving out fh or bought at d1 then the event never ever trigger.
So if you want a be dude in this game then don't be tardy and act like one.
If not this game will reduce your character into a feme slut in no time.

Kazzywazzy

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to get into the Muscle Beach Gym, or how to gain access to the lab raid?

Last edited:

Sacu

Oct 18, 2019
We'll need a bit more context, what situation caused this ? Is it when you're starting the game ? Doing a specific task ? Randomly ?
This showed only 1 time after coming out of shower , I played 1-2 months in-game time

REXOQ

Mar 13, 2020
i have a problem the place to wash our clothe never show up when i am in the locker ou anywhere else , only showed up once in the beginning and now i cannot find it , thanks for the response peoples

Reactions: J_Bunny

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
version 12.2
updated 12.1 with the 12.2 update then used the 12.2 hotfix QSP

found some bugs
1. was doing the potions. Potion used to shrank down to fit into the opening, and used a potion to get from A to D sized boobs. When I was done the MC drank from the pedastal and the height went back(I think), but the boobs went to size Z.

2. found the dragon ring relic used it to adjust BMI to 21 and then locked that. Later the same play noticed the MC was
significantly under weight. checked and the weight was a large negative number.

SPIN_FALLING

Jan 28, 2024
Please everyone, i have a question about silver slut path, i can't go into fairhaven house for the Silver Bootsbecause i have an apartment, however even if i not rent anymore and have 0 $ in my bank account and wallet, i still manage to live in my home,how can i solve it, thanks~

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes