FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Is the game basically over after you get the two relics? I don’t seem to be getting any new options. I was given a gift to change one NPC, but can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

To add to my previous comment, it’d be nice to see a greater variety of NPCs that you could develop relationships with who have a little more character development. Seems like Melissa is the only one and even she seems very underdeveloped. Even if it’s just a friend that you have to slow grind your way into something more would help break the monotony of just going to work every day.

Also, to answer the post above, the gym works for me as well (assuming you mean the one in the business district).
Hello, please be aware that this game is still in development, it is not too surprising that a lot stuff isn't ready yet.

Also please consider that dev is not reading here. Any critic, even the most constructive one won't reach dev.

Uhm. I'm in the women's shelter. Washing machine anyone? And how do you apply tampons. Can't find any help site regarding this game, and I have tampons and pads but I can't use them because I can't buy a purse...
There should be masculine handbags in the mall (men store). And it should be possible to do in your bathroom... afaik...

... edit: Jen_73 explained better :)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Now for one suggestion of my own:

If you work s cam girl, it would be nice to have some equivalent of what in RL is called "Lovense"
A wireless vibrator that can be connected to the tips you receive, so that it activates if viewers tip a crtain amount of coins.

It could work somehow like you being able to buy it in the sex shop and then, by using it in your cam shows, it could increase your arousal (and potentially finally giving you an orgasm) every time your viewers tip you over a certain amount.

It also would be nice if, when having a boy-/girlfriend in your room/appartment, you could do a couples show ...
i.e. sexually interacting with your boy-/girldfriend in order to (aside from satisfying yourself and him/her) also gaining tips

kasarolyn

Sep 3, 2018
Im stalled on the quest to get into Faen. any clothes from finer things prompt "This outfit is absolutely no fun at all and you refuse to wear it!"

Reactions: uwiii

mangegin

Feb 1, 2017
What to do in Salem?
I arrived as a saloon girl but don't find anything to do except for kill time, get raped outside, swim.
Are there anything impactful happened here? how can I progress from here?

edit: nevermind, Thank you.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Im stalled on the quest to get into Faen. any clothes from finer things prompt "This outfit is absolutely no fun at all and you refuse to wear it!"
let me gues you have the ehibitionist trait and your inhibition is near zero 'you are too mutch of a slut
40+fem and 90-inhib is more than enough

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes