Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
For the experience of the daily grind slice of life kind of stuff, and some fun events, and getting used to what happens to the MC, and either resisting, or going along with it.. yes. But its also a buggy mess at times. Dates are half not working, lots of things are only surface content and not fully developed yet. If your into a somewhat stripped down version of "magic path" of Girl Life, you'll like this enough. The grind in this is much lighter compared to the grind in GL.
Girl Life --a crooked copy of the game "It" (By DeGross).

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Eh... IT or Eto, originally was rough for non-natives as the translations was horrible.. the game mechanics were still very unpolished and the events didnt make sense some times. GL now.. years and years later.. is still.. far from "complete".. but its come along way, lots more content added, completely new stuff.. and while some pathing issues or sequence issues of events are a little wack.. its FAR from "crooked".

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Eh... IT or Eto, originally was rough for non-natives as the translations was horrible.. the game mechanics were still very unpolished and the events didnt make sense some times. GL now.. years and years later.. is still.. far from "complete".. but its come along way, lots more content added, completely new stuff.. and while some pathing issues or sequence issues of events are a little wack.. its FAR from "crooked".
Well ETO and GL share the same sex engine, which does not exist. There are a lot of places where you can get gangbanged and not loose your virginity. Here this kind of things cannot happen because there are some proper mechanics implemented.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
In addition to that, Girl Life team also has the blessing of DeGross AFAIK.

I'm really tired of seeing some people shitting on the games based on ETO's work, you don't like it, fine. You think they are clones, fine. You think.. Whatever, just stop playing and go fap to some other games instead of accusing, lying, bullshitting...

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Girl Life --a crooked copy of the game "It" (By DeGross).
Not only do I fully credit DeGross for ETO (for which he gave full permission for others to use in anyway they wished) but we've expanded the game from about 6k in size to nearly 50k. If you think that is a "copy" you need your head examined.
On top of that Provincal just imported one of our original mods and failed to credit pchs for having made it. We have given them full permission to use any elements of GL but the mods belong to the mod authors and they have not asked permission to use any of them. Perhaps you'd like to talk to them about being crooked?

Sorry for going off topic, I just don't like people falsely accusing me of stuff.

Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
Not only do I fully credit DeGross for ETO (for which he gave full permission for others to use in anyway they wished) but we've expanded the game from about 6k in size to nearly 50k. If you think that is a "copy" you need your head examined.
On top of that Provincal just imported one of our original mods and failed to credit pchs for having made it. We have given them full permission to use any elements of GL but the mods belong to the mod authors and they have not asked permission to use any of them. Perhaps you'd like to talk to them about being crooked?

Sorry for going off topic, I just don't like people falsely accusing me of stuff.
Take it easy. :) The provincial is also a crooked copy) In the original, everything was logical and without distortions... Shove a bunch of mods is not to redo the game . And Clean Slate, with the exception of some code borrowing , is a completely unique game.

Reactions: GrimGear

Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
for info the discord where I helped test the game before updates were released has also been closed down.
I think he decided to give up development. There is another option that he has problems with the programmer.And new "buggy" updates were made to him by someone. But it didn't work.An author who knows his code cannot spoil the previous one with every new update.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
how do you stop losing sleep after giving birth? my mc gave birth and she is always tired, how to fix that?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Take it easy. :) The provincial is also a crooked copy) In the original, everything was logical and without distortions... Shove a bunch of mods is not to redo the game . And Clean Slate, with the exception of some code borrowing , is a completely unique game.
DeGross worked with the Province team. How is the game a crooked copy if the original author works on it?

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
DeGross worked with the Province team. How is the game a crooked copy if the original author works on it?
That's not true. it didn't work . He just made it possible to add mods.DeGross settled on version 1.0. Next, it's a completely different game. I know a little bit about Alex (De grosse), I've spoken to him before. And he does not communicate with the "authors" of "provincial".P S if you take a Toyota and stick a Mercedes nameplate on it, put a bunch of monitors, chairs, then it will not become a Mercedes.

Last edited:

Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
When a game is made by a 1n author, it is smooth and polished -if it is a set of mods, then it is just a bunch of separate mods that are poorly connected to each other. And your "localization" with mods completely killed the original world of the game....
I recommend finding and playing his games Studentka and Albedo. But I'm not sure that anyone translated them into English.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
An author who knows his code cannot spoil the previous one with every new update.
Well, seeing all those updates, fixes and patches for MS Windows, MacOS and everyathing I guess programmers knowing their code are ultra rare. :p:D:cool:

That's not true. it didn't work . He just made it possible to add mods.DeGross settled on version 1.0. Next, it's a completely different game. I know a little bit about Alex (De grosse), I've spoken to him before. And he does not communicate with the "authors" of "provincial".P S if you take a Toyota and stick a Mercedes nameplate on it, put a bunch of monitors, chairs, then it will not become a Mercedes.
Guys, please, this is really off topic. Maybe you could consider to discuss that in a own thread?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Guys, please, this is really off topic. Maybe you could consider to discuss that in a own thread?
Sorry, I'm out anyway this guy is out of his depth arguing ETO with me.

As it happens I'm not sure this project is going to continue which is a real shame as mugwump had a great idea and was very polite and respectful in getting things kicked off checking they could use cetain parts of our code. I wish them well on whatever future projects they take on.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes