Vulture82

May 3, 2020
Vulture82 you don't have the Sounds folder, so i'm guessing you just downloaded the media pack update and not the full-sized 0.2.12 (you need both).
Silly me, that did it ^^
Thank you very much!

I made the error of thinking that the Media Pack Update(0.2.13)-download made the Media Pack(0.2.12)-download redundant *shame on me*

Jun 10, 2017
you play as trans. Missed that in description. Could not delete fast enough. game marked never to come back again
you can be a full girl if you just take one of the transformation meds. Then you can play the full game as a girl, just sayin....that's what I did.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
mindyesawesome Doesn't matter. Futa tag has this magical property of making people who don't like the kink incapable of just ignoring it and actually go out of their way to post their disapproval, no matter how much vanilla crap there is out there to cater to their orientations....

I made the error of thinking that the Media Pack Update(0.2.13)-download made the Media Pack(0.2.12)-download redundant *shame on me*
To be fair the phrasing is not that unambiguous, the only reason i noticed your issue is because i did exactly the same thing
:WeSmart:

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Is anyone else having the problem of forever cum stained panties? The notification just won't go away. My character doesn't even wear them except in workout clothes, and made the mistake of putting them on to work out while leaking. oops!

radgch

May 22, 2017
Why is QSP even still a thing??
The interface is awful, implementation is always tricky, you need 5 damn files to play a single game, and the experience is simply not worth the trouble. How is this still a thing? Is it Stockholm Syndrome?

Reactions: izex

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Perhaps it's easier to get started as a noob dev using QSP than with better systems, such as Renpy or Unity? After that it's sheer laziness on the part of devs. Once they learn how to create a game, they should port it to a better system that is friendlier to players. There are worse choices than QSP ... like, cough, RAGS. And I still don't get why anyone creates games using RPGM. Any flavor of RPGM. Worst UI for players bar none.

Reactions: jiffk

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Same reason some people still use MSPaint, jot things down on post-its, buy magazines, or grow their own herbs... It works and some of us don't mind the trouble. BTW, first post on a 2017 account... how much do you hate QSP to come out of lurking, man? ;P

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Sounds like your skipping the larger pack of the 2.12 part. This updating images like other HTML and QSP games have, as in theres the full download, then the update pack of images. People are clearly not reading the directions on the TFGS page or the Developer Notes spoiler.

Reactions: AWolfe

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just dont wear those clothes that day Daekas. Swap to something else for the rest of the day and it should clean them.

jwk92

Sep 16, 2018
Why is QSP even still a thing??
The interface is awful, implementation is always tricky, you need 5 damn files to play a single game, and the experience is simply not worth the trouble. How is this still a thing? Is it Stockholm Syndrome?
Me, I prefer it over the other engines used on this site probably because you can have all the info you want in 1 screen without having to scroll to much to see the information.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ryohky and 9inchz

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Perhaps it's easier to get started as a noob dev using QSP than with better systems, such as Renpy or Unity? After that it's sheer laziness on the part of devs. Once they learn how to create a game, they should port it to a better system that is friendlier to players. There are worse choices than QSP ... like, cough, RAGS. And I still don't get why anyone creates games using RPGM. Any flavor of RPGM. Worst UI for players bar none.
Judgemental much?

The argument that, once a dev has started adding content to a QSP game, they are "sheer lazy" if they don't stop adding content to the game they started so they can learn a new system, is absurd. I've created QSP games and mods and still have no idea how to program in Ren'py or Unity, nor any desire to learn. I'm only interested in developing content. It is absolutely true that QSP is a sub-optimal game system, but better that we have sub-optimal game content than no game content, no?

As for RPGM, there are reasons for using it: exploration games, games with location-based random events, and games that want to feature lots of indoor and outdoor content are all easier with RPGM (and sometimes not even possible with other systems like Ren'py). I agree with the sentiment that many games are made in RPGM that are better-suited to other platforms, but that's a different argument than that n one should create any games at all in RPGM.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yes it does.. you must ensure you are changing clothes when that happens and not just turning on the auto clothing thing.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I want to like this game. But the crappy coding is just getting to me. I'll check again, after a few updates. But atm I'm getting the feeling this is all copy/paste from other games, implemented by someone who doesn't have much experience with QSP yet. Ofc I know I could be wrong. I hope dev shows me I'm wrong in a few months. I really do because I like qsp games for some odd reason! ;)

Ps.: After having to use emergency option 20 times (because there was no other way to leave a room etc)? I kinda had it with this ... and deleted it. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes