Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Having played this for a bit, now, I'll rate it as pretty good. The sleep and eating systems need tweaking (one meal takes from starving to overeating). Stamina needs to recover itself over time, rather than just by sleeping (which is already its own variable). I'd take water out of the game completely. It adds nothing and it's freely available, so presents no challenge except the annoyance of dealing with it. In fact, I'd recommend eliminating eating as well, and just have a cost/day for three levels of sustenance: active (costs the most but restores the most stamina over time), regular, and cheap (costs the least but restores the least stamina over time).

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Here's an error with an easy fix:
When talking to Melissa in the hooter's job, she will say in the second conversation ""I always say if you''re not getting your ass pinched you must be doing something wrong!", the game gives you the option to continue, and then nothing happens and you have to emergency exit.

The problem is in the location HootersEvents on line 369. Right now it says what to execute if variable npc_BackStory = 1, but it might actually be 0 at this point. Change the line from "= 1" to "<2" and it works.

Have't found the boyfriend or sex problem yet, but I'll bet it's the same thing: the actual variable the PC has in the game isn't one of the options in the list.
Best to post bugs you notice at the tfgames.site as I am not sure the dev has an account here. I posted this there for you. :)

Also, better edit and delete your extra posts. Just copy paste them in to your top post.

Last edited:

Doc19Who

Dec 15, 2017
I took a look through the code and... MAN! its complicated (meaning: I don't know what I'm looking at).
So many variables just to calculate the looks and weight. It is impressive to be sure, but it doesn't add anything really

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you access the CalcStats?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Update 0.2.10

QSP:

Image Update:

Changelog:

• misc bug and typo corrections
  • slight tweaks to Julia post-park interactions
  • Hairstyles! well -- one hair style.
    • if MC has shoulder length hair then you can use the new scrunchies found in the cosmetics section at Safeway. Allows MC to have ponytail
  • "Switchable" sex roles -- this it the bulk of this update
    • Male MC can now "top" a male NPC (must have high fem level -- eventually will change to high dominance)
    • Female NPCs can now peg MC with strapon
    • roles can be "switched" during sex scene unless otherwise blocked
      • starting to use MC's dom/sub values -- if NPC has higher domimant value than MC then the NPC usually wins
    • Some female NPCs carry around their own strapon, MC can carry one in purse
    • some Female NPCs who have a strapon will decide on their own to use it on MC

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is Julia's blackmail the only way to gain access to more feminine clothes, shaving, etc?

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
New update 0.2.10 with image pack update from 0.2.9

changelog:

V0.2.10

• misc bug and typo corrections
  • slight tweaks to Julia post-park interactions
  • Hairstyles! well -- one hair style.
    • if MC has shoulder length hair then you can use the new scrunchies found in the cosmetics section at Safeway. Allows MC to have ponytail
  • "Switchable" sex roles -- this it the bulk of this update
    • Male MC can now "top" a male NPC (must have high fem level -- eventually will change to high dominance)
    • Female NPCs can now peg MC with strapon
    • roles can be "switched" during sex scene unless otherwise blocked
      • starting to use MC's dom/sub values -- if NPC has higher domimant value than MC then the NPC usually wins
    • Some female NPCs carry around their own strapon, MC can carry one in purse
    • some Female NPCs who have a strapon will decide on their own to use it on MC
Note: Not all images have been sourced for some of the new sex positions -- specifically f/f strapon anal and f/shemal strapon. But most should have images and the actions/text should all match up to the right scenario. *fingers crossed*

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
Is Julia's blackmail the only way to gain access to more feminine clothes, shaving, etc?
The way the game works is that you gain access to more feminine actions by just doing girly things, You can ignore her completely but it will be a little slower since she gives you a little push.

Other ways is to go to the market and meet the magician three times, (you get 2 traits from this) but on third time he will pseudo hypnotise you to accept your feminity and you'll want to start shaving legs, and pubes without being forced to.

You can buy face cream to help with boosting your feminity (and your looks) aswell as hair growth shampoo at the hair saloon on 2nd floor at the elis mall, that will help along a little better.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
To add to what Blueordo said, if you also first try to sleep in street clothes, on first night in the shelter, then you are half forced to search their donation pile for nightwear, and get a small nightgown, and then also if you dont buy any other daytime clothes, and let the current basic clothing set you are given at the start get worn out enough, you then also get forced into getting an outfit and a backpack for an additional clothes set. You can wear the same set of clothes for the day only so many times before you are forced to have to "wash" it. You wash it by not wearing it that day and proceeding through to the next day, at least at the shelter.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
I dont get it how do i complete the flash task?

''You still have 10 people to flash in that outfit I picked out for you''
I actually have no idea how I got this task. One morning, I woke up, and Julia tells me she still waiting on me to flash people... huh? She never requested that in the first place.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
How/Where am I supposed to wash my clothing? From what I can tell I can't wash them in the halfway house and there's no laundromat that I can see

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
ok how do i get the pictures in the game?
To set it up correctly create a new Folder called Clean Slate or whatever you like. Into that folder then extract the QSP player and all its accompanying folders. Into that same folder extract the Clean slate files. So you'll have a file structure with 'Clean Slate' - or whatever you named it as the top level folder and inside that you'll have a load of sub folders called among other things Images, Audio, platforms, Sounds, styles, translations as well as numerous other files many of which are named Qt5****.

To play you then click on the Clean Slate QSP file and open it using the Qqsp. Once up and running you will see at the top left of the game four drop down menus Quest, Game, Settings and Help. On the Settings drop down ensure that in the Show/Hide part that you have Objects, Actions, Additional desc and Main Desc selected to show (ie ticked) - you can also have Captions ticked; that simply adds a label to each area so that you know which is which. You can alter the size of each area and drag and drop them into a position/layout that suits you best.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Vulture82

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I have no idea how to get the images to load and I've tried everything. I give up.
To set it up correctly create a new Folder called Clean Slate or whatever you like. Into that folder then extract the QSP player and all its accompanying folders. Into that same folder extract the Clean Slate files. So you'll have a file structure with 'Clean Slate' - or whatever you named it as the top level folder and inside that you'll have a load of sub folders called among other things Images, Audio, platforms, Sounds, styles, translations as well as numerous other files many of which are named Qt5****.

To play you then click on the Clean Slate QSP file and open it using the Qqsp. Once up and running you will see at the top left of the game four drop down menus Quest, Game, Settings and Help. On the Settings drop down ensure that in the Show/Hide part that you have Objects, Actions, Additional desc and Main Desc selected to show (ie ticked) - you can also have Captions ticked; that simply adds a label to each area so that you know which is which. You can alter the size of each area and drag and drop them into a position/layout that suits you best.

Reactions: OmegasBoyLove

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
so how does one cheat in this game?
If you know what variable you want to change 'Money' for example you can open your save game using doing anything other than money in this manner can cause bugs in game causing you to miss triggers though.

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Are you sure you are not being paid? Payments are every 14 days, if you have a bank account they are automatically transfered to that account on payday. If no bank acc. there's a option to pick up the money at hooters once you've worked the 14 days.
You are right. I learned that reading the source code.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
How do I stop having sex with the people I pick up at the bar? I picked up a guy and they changed to a woman for some reason, and the only way to stop is to get so exhausted that I pass out. I thought maybe it was just a weird 1-time thing, but it seems to happen every time.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes