Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
It seems you can get soft-locked into not being able to leave fairhaven if your hips grow and you clothes dont fit anymore. Either that or I encountered a bug that deleted all the clothes I had bought. I went and reloaded a save and they were there, so I think its the hips.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
It seems you can get soft-locked into not being able to leave fairhaven if your hips grow and you clothes dont fit anymore. Either that or I encountered a bug that deleted all the clothes I had bought. I went and reloaded a save and they were there, so I think its the hips.
There's some nonsense with the wardrobe if you change clothes in the beach or going to the gym. Basically anywhere where your whole selection isn't available. And then it takes some wangling with the clothing system when you go home for it to revert back to the normal arrangement.

That would be my guess of what's happening to you. Or you're missing 8.6.0 like most people.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The dev posted a new update on tfgames site. Not sure if it's the same as what has been posted here.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Its the "last" hotfix for the 8.7 version .. the 8.7b_3 is a "beta version" while its now classified as 8.7 "full" (non beta).

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
I get an error massage after or at the inro , I m not sure since I can t get further
Area:On Visit
Line:512
Code:118
Desc:Syntax Error!

I get this with 8.6 and 8.7 wether i play the into or choose to skip it

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Wont work as should. Panell pictures noit appears, Female char looks really, really bad ( ugly as fuc* )
Thumb down

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Seriously? Unless I'm very mistaken the female character is depicted by Karen Gillan (probably not with her permission), whom many people believe is quite attractive.
Everyone has their own tastes. Just let them complain until they figure out how to change the pictures themselves.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Mugwump has released v0.8.7.1 on . You need v0.8.7 Official that contains the new media.

Links:

Addendum: You need v0.8.6 for all the media.

Changelog:
v0.8.7.1
  • just a bugfix to resolve the error popup during sex realted to the relic code.
  • Nothing else included in this update
v0.8.7

The Sex engine overhaul has been finished!

I'm still missing media for alot of the scenes, and I need to add a few more 3some scenes but the actual shift to the new engine is over and pretty thoroughly tested.

• Added even MORE cam girl clips
    • following actions added for chars with medium and large size breasts
      • Chat
      • Wait
      • Dance
      • Breast play
      • JOI
  • 3 new coats added for those cold winter nights
    • Two coats at Fan's
    • One high quality coat at Finer Things
  • Hips and Ass metric separation
    • Hips and Ass size increases are now separately calculated
    • each has its own image set in the Body profile page (thanks @IceCrash)
    • some new mechanics to trigger ass growth have been added
  • Cheat menu updated for new ass/hip separation
  • New Relic!
    • See forums for spoilers
  • Gender reference flavoring
    • Thanks to @Teel you can now have a more nuanced self-gender reference in the profile menu
      • activate it through the questions at the start of a new game or using the cheat menu for existing games
      • changes the basic "shemale" reference in profile menu to more nuanced terms like 'Non Conforming male" or "Genderqueer Female"
  • All Sex Scenes folded into new mechanic
    • still missing some media for quite a few of the scenarios. These will get added over time
    • a "Missing Media" image is NOT a bug! it's a placeholder image
  • NOTE: If you do end up emergency escaping during a sex scene go into the phone settings and click "End Sex Scene".
    • this should at least clear the variables to increase the chance your next scene isn't also broken

Last edited:

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Does anybody know how to fill the charges on each of the relics? I don't know how to fill the bracelet with dragon heads on either end but I feel like we could all need a post that explains how each relic works.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Does anybody know how to fill the charges on each of the relics? I don't know how to fill the bracelet with dragon heads on either end but I feel like we could all need a post that explains how each relic works.
The ones I know about is:
  • Double Snake-head Ring -
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Twin Dragon-head Bracelet -
  • Sundial ring -
  • Jade Rod - ???
  • Num. 2 Pencil - ???
  • Flash drive - ???
  • R.I.G - ???
  • Everlasting Compact - ???
  • Stone Idol - ???
  • Beetle Swivel Ring -

Reactions: Featherine
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes