Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
I'm stuck in the Silver Slut questline, and I know this has been answered before, but after the third encounter with Ip Man my game just crashes. It was mentioned previously that you're supposed to use the Muscle Power trait but I get no such option, just the continue button and no other interactable button or text on the screen that I can see. Did I miss something? Or is my save just borked? Thanks in advance.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stuck in the Silver Slut questline, and I know this has been answered before, but after the third encounter with Ip Man my game just crashes. It was mentioned previously that you're supposed to use the Muscle Power trait but I get no such option, just the continue button and no other interactable button or text on the screen that I can see. Did I miss something? Or is my save just borked? Thanks in advance.
Well ip man can be beaten just by being high lvl silver slut (the max is 10 and lvl8 can crush any boss)
ps : the so called muscle power is a regular clinic super power can be used so your punch can knock out any one exempt boss.

Reactions: Archgrimm

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
Well ip man can be beaten just by being high lvl silver slut (the max is 10 and lvl8 can crush any boss)
ps : the so called muscle power is a regular clinic super power can be used so your punch can knock out any one exempt boss.
My Silver Slut level is 8, the progress to next level is 11/10 (I'm guessing I need to beat IpMan to progress) and if the super punch comes from the Ford Tough trait then I have it but still no other choice but to press continue.
EDIT: and all my Silver Slut encounters are IpMan no matter whether it's patrol or random criminal

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
My Silver Slut level is 8, the progress to next level is 11/10 (I'm guessing I need to beat IpMan to progress) and if the super punch comes from the Ford Tough trait then I have it but still no other choice but to press continue.
EDIT: and all my Silver Slut encounters are IpMan no matter whether it's patrol or random criminal
Well its full of bugs... as well for me the lab back door is missing...

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Ah well that's too bad :/. Thanks for trying to help, maybe this will help someone else
To be fair ipman triggered for me at lv8...10/10 xp 'beaten'(no real fight) him and learned the mind slut power directly jumped to lv10
it is connected to the lab cause i did not (cannot) find the secret lab... so i guess got a free pass.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Most pro active/non sub sex media missing. 'Literally' missing for example try to ride a guy as a girl and you will get 2line of text and blank screen.
for some reason most xxx devolve into sub sex even if you are a turbo dom

Reactions: Doomdooom
Feb 23, 2018
this game maker is adding stuff to this game that isnt helping some issues with it IMO. They need to make the transformation in it more forced and smooth. Right now you are forced to make your character change sexes to do the main quest. There should be ways to slowly and smoothly corrupt your character. Give more options to complete the quests that will corrupt you in certain ways. Like a magic item that will temporarily turn you female enough to get into the quest area, but it has side effects! Hypnosis dream/expanded therapist quest line. Better more corrupting blackmail content to feminize you. Right now its just "if you want to progress, you have to blatantly do these things to make your character more feminine". Ive bitched about this before but its been a while and figured id do it again.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CleanSlate-1.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
this game maker is adding stuff to this game that isnt helping some issues with it IMO. They need to make the transformation in it more forced and smooth. Right now you are forced to make your character change sexes to do the main quest. There should be ways to slowly and smoothly corrupt your character. Give more options to complete the quests that will corrupt you in certain ways. Like a magic item that will temporarily turn you female enough to get into the quest area, but it has side effects! Hypnosis dream/expanded therapist quest line. Better more corrupting blackmail content to feminize you. Right now its just "if you want to progress, you have to blatantly do these things to make your character more feminine". Ive bitched about this before but its been a while and figured id do it again.
It is a mater of preference. You have to understand that it is mainly tf/tg game not forced fem.
The game push tg in various ways.:sneaky:
Imagine this game as ski lines.:rolleyes:
If you want forced fem sissy game play too bad it is a tf/tg,bimbo/slut game.:p
I think you got confused cause the xxx lean strongly to sub.:unsure:
If you want hipno read bimbo mag. There are corrupting elements that work like a slippery slope/hidden danger /price that can slowly corrupt you. For example just by owning the the compact you will turn into a bimbo(some tf relies on certain stat lvl)

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So after a while i came back to find all my saves utterly broken.
Again.

Now i'm stuck - can't go out because none of my clothes fit for soem reason.
How to solve this?

Last edited:

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
So after a while i came back to find all my saves utterly broken.
Again.

Now i'm stuck - can't go out because none of my clothes fit for soem reason.
How to solve this?
The starting outfit is always suppose to fit you. If they aren't fitting for you then click the emergency escape, walk to the business district, then get your clothes tailored at the mall.

00000.png

In my opinion, depending on how long you were away from this game its usually best to start over as old saves causes bugs.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes