Oct 27, 2023
Hi, I just started the game but I can't seem to find a way to sleep, when I try looking at the donation box it says there's nothing there for me and when I lay down at my bad and click to go to sleep there's an error message. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do or if there's a problem with the Qqsp? I'm on version 1.9
i think you need to buy clothes while wearing the clothes you have on at the moment

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Hmm I can't reduce my character's slut level in the cheats anymore but still can raise it... Any idea what might cause this? Not a vampire, nor a succubus, nor a bimbo.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm I can't reduce my character's slut level in the cheats anymore but still can raise it... Any idea what might cause this? Not a vampire, nor a succubus, nor a bimbo.
Slut lvl are not independent influenced by fem inhibition and current lust
Also some traits.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How do you grow your hair out? Beyond time obv
Most complex m2f tf do that... aside from them hair grow formulae from salon, 'Long lockes' trait, wig in the gamer girl path, wig when you get caught by the dome girl in F.H, one of the potion recipe at the mansion, anal ring relic, camera relic,
What i did write can get you directly long hair without other tf(some requires save scum)

Destitute7

Apr 13, 2019
Gave myself yellow dagger-like claws after drinking a purple/blue potion and now i can't activate Nail Power. Don't know if nail power is needed for the change to happen.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Gave myself yellow dagger-like claws after drinking a purple/blue potion and now i can't activate Nail Power. Don't know if nail power is needed for the change to happen.
Nope it is just random punishment for drinking wrong potions.
You can remove it for free at Downtown lab clinic.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Do you have at least 2 sets of clothes ?
Do you have a set for sleeping?
If not then you know your solution.
I have over a dozen outfits now, Fairhaven never washes clothes and the laundromat has never worked. When I had two sets and one needed washing, I bought one token. I still have that token but it has never let me use it or buy more.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I have over a dozen outfits now, Fairhaven never washes clothes and the laundromat has never worked. When I had two sets and one needed washing, I bought one token. I still have that token but it has never let me use it or buy more.
Wait a sec outfit or outfit set favorited?
Only outfit sets get washed....
Oh well if you provide save i will see what is wrong.:rolleyes:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Washing clothes have never worked for me either...if I'm at Fairhaven.
It works if favourited and able to wear the set.
Also if you do not have sleep ware then you damage the day clothes ...
Also if you do not set auto equip clean clothes or wear sleep ware at bed, it will not get washed.(cause you wear it)
So the reason is tardiness:mad: not bug.
There are bugs in game but it is not. It is just not noob friendly...also needs in game help.
To sum it up noobs do not know the system and cry out for help instead exploring the system.
All of this :poop: can be automated under the blue icon(phone).
Outside F.H clothes can be washed by your wardrobe.
In F.H auto washed if not worn and fit the mc.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Someone knows where the other place is, outside the pharmacy-trials, to get superpowers?
I'd like to check 'em out to see what they do.
Also, is 2 the limit?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Someone knows where the other place is, outside the pharmacy-trials, to get superpowers?
I'd like to check 'em out to see what they do.
Also, is 2 the limit?
The limit is soft only for clinic (you can add the others by the command cheat.)
Any way there are places to gain kind of superpowers.
Kind of a list:
beach: event body double power (mostly for masturbation), cave relic
Park: trapped alien quest line
cemetery:vampire quest line
Wharf: body suit, warehouse demon summon
uni district mansion: spell book
All around town: silver slut quest line
Be in mind that some of them do not mix well(at all).
+relics

Reactions: Daekas

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
both actually
Then you probably seen that you do not need the patch... make sure that you did not run the game from the patch without core pictures ... :geek: (most pictures empty)
....Make sure that it runs on correct QSP player
... make sure that your dl is nor corrupted or interrupted during extraction
...if it is not patch dl error and all pictures in their place and only missing some male portrait pictures at specific hair lenght my solution for you is to change the portrait display to paper doll until hair changes or mc looks fem.(grey icon in phone)
If non of the above helps then congratulations you fucked up the install...
This is the original free link

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Really one of the strangest game I ever played. I'm not fond of QSP but somehow I prefer it to HTML. But what a f*cking story ! Hard as fuck to stay straight ! Robbers everytime I have 50€ or $, rapists everywhere...
Every move or action you make is meant for you to become a woman (or at "least" a shemale). Even with cheating !

But I love one thing when becoming a woman : The Silver Slut (I search on the web and she exists in comics !?!).

Paul ! Poor Paul ! His acts really differ when you are a man. But even if he has less wandering hands when you are a trans, He is a fucking pervert

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes