Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Really one of the strangest game I ever played. I'm not fond of QSP but somehow I prefer it to HTML. But what a f*cking story ! Hard as fuck to stay straight ! Robbers everytime I have 50€ or $, rapists everywhere...
Every move or action you make is meant for you to become a woman (or at "least" a shemale). Even with cheating !

But I love one thing when becoming a woman : The Silver Slut (I search on the web and she exists in comics !?!).

Paul ! Poor Paul ! His acts really differ when you are a man. But even if he has less wandering hands when you are a trans, He is a fucking pervert
You can be a straight man/himbo... if you wear clothes for men fuck like men and do not fuck men... well its a TF game so most stuff xxx game play are related to that...
As for cash stolen? In rl you most likely loose some of it if you bring much... and the police will probably take the rest of it from you.
rapist yes they are in there and so you can punish or be one of them
Paul? well... he is a perv neet geek who will turn into a dashing boyfriend upon max influence...

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I'm stuck with "human relations" course (as a woman). I missed 1 or 2 courses and probably did not the right choices. It's already the fourth time the course continue with the teacher inviting me to the Pearl Restaurant and I fail to pass !?! And of course I can't sign again... It's a infinite loop ?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stuck with "human relations" course (as a woman). I missed 1 or 2 courses and probably did not the right choices. It's already the fourth time the course continue with the teacher inviting me to the Pearl Restaurant and I fail to pass !?! And of course I can't sign again... It's a infinite loop ?
Right choices? nope what you need is charm and good looks, do not miss lectures... and also do not be a jerk.
And yeah you have to seduce your teacher cause you were absent...

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Well, by "right choices" I mean I didn't fool aroud with my "colleagues" during the "lecture" and I missed some course (one or two) at the very beginning by mistake. Well, the game says my appearence is divine and I "work for the certificate" during the diner but now have a 0 GPA (It was 3.0 before the diner loop with the teacher)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well, by "right choices" I mean I didn't fool aroud with my "colleagues" during the "lecture" and I missed some course (one or two) at the very beginning by mistake. Well, the game says my appearence is divine and I "work for the certificate" during the diner but now have a 0 GPA (It was 3.0 before the diner loop with the teacher)
Well... this game has some bugs so it helps if you save/ quick save before you do things.
(you need charm)
And yes you probably has to start anew.
As i said before the game is shaky so long quests are soul crushing.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes