Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
how do I keep my character feminine but stop the dick size from decreasing every couple of weeks?

Cant remember exactly what its called in the games spaghetti code but essentially you have an "Acceptance level" stat for how you currently look

taking showers and looking at yourself, choosing the "excited" option and looking at yourself in the mirror help

Looking at yourself in the mirror at the mansion (the mansion at the university where you make potions etc) also seems to help you come to terms with whatever you look like.

and then if your still having issue having the homeless guy block physical changes will obviously stop them for a week or so.

All that being said it is unfortunately rather difficult to play this game as shemale/futa/transfem character, for a game about restarting life as a nonbinary gender neutral person it really really wants to force you into being either a man or woman which is...annoying to say the least.

Personally i prefer games with PC's that are either male or futa with female partners, theres plenty of them, only issue is the majority of them seem to exclusively focus on you being a little bitch boi sub/cuck getting assfucked by ladies with dicks bigger than your arm which hey if your into that, good for you! plenty of options.

it also doesnt help that, as much as i love this game, the dev cant focus on one area for more than 5 min it seems, every update is wildly different, you get bugfixes here then supernatural stuff there then silver slut here...or the kingston falls shit which is completely removed from the main game...

If they could focus on just finishing up the main story which was...what? oh yeah we're cursed/blessed by a fortune teller and need to gather artifacts for her...remember that? i dont because you can just straight up ignore her lol

and thats not even getting into how "Realistic" they want things to be, like...99% of people play these games to fap and maybe do a little RP, nobody wants to spend multiple hours IRL to make it through months in game time to get a degree from college or see all the special events, nobody has time for that shit....

anyways, sorry for the rant, this game just has a ton of potential but every update im worried its gonna end up like Cursed by AnonymousMan from waaaay back in the day stuck in no-update hell with all its potential squandered.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i got kicked out of fairhaven, now i lost everything silver except the body suit, nothin in my wardrobe silver, plus how do i get a refferal to the CrossPlay Shop??

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
i got kicked out of fairhaven, now i lost everything silver except the body suit, nothin in my wardrobe silver, plus how do i get a refferal to the CrossPlay Shop??
You either stream on Snatch as a guy, use the 'Vtuber filter', and try to show your tits, which gets you a referral (CrossPlay also sells 'body forms' (fake tits and asses) and wigs). You can then freely ignore the Snatch stuff, once you're in, you're in.

The other way, which you obviously can't do, is to get caught by your roomate in Fairhaven, and eventually she'll get you to go to CrossPlay for the same reason (feminization).

I don't know why the fuck the dev decided cosplay should be locked behind this arbitrary wall, as neither of the methods used to get there have anything to do with the costumes, but there you go.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
The spell helping you looking as female will last a week..
You will be send out of Fairheaven if you talk to Jeffory after it will end and you missing breasts or anyway if caught there and discovered..
About Silver Pieces there's no way to get those back if you lose them..
Take care of those if you wanna play that part and once collected all 5 accept the silver dream to see the first transformation.. then you will have just the collar and is easier to keep safe..

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes