Shargy

Jul 7, 2018
I've tried searching for this but only getting info about clothes, apartment, and triggering events while working in the Anderson building.
With that said, anyone tell me how to find the relic in the Anderson building?
I've search everywhere it will let me, except for working there.
Not sure about male character but as female you choose the option of spilling water on yourself during interview to distract the boss and then rummage through drawers.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I've tried searching for this but only getting info about clothes, apartment, and triggering events while working in the Anderson building.
With that said, anyone tell me how to find the relic in the Anderson building?
I've search everywhere it will let me, except for working there.
Not sure about male character but as female you choose the option of spilling water on yourself during interview to distract the boss and then rummage through drawers.
For male workers there will be the chance to go the bathroom at the end of it..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Ok here is my opinion about the new player pictures::poop::alien::poop:
full symmetry face fucked up lights face shine like a jester on TV ,noodle hair
also whats about the Asian player portraits? most masc picture can be mistaken with fem ones... it is like the dev never seen Asian man:FacePalm: (more like a Korean actor who plays men and woman)
Fancy details are not= better pictures.
It hurts my eyes when i look at them... and no most ai gen picture are fine...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelgwenn

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CleanSlate-1.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FungiMe

Nov 28, 2020
Ok here is my opinion about the new player pictures::poop::alien::poop:
full symmetry face fucked up lights face shine like a jester on TV ,noodle hair
also whats about the Asian player portraits? most masc picture can be mistaken with fem ones... it is like the dev never seen Asian man:FacePalm: (more like a Korean actor who plays men and woman)
Fancy details are not= better pictures.
It hurts my eyes when i look at them... and no most ai gen picture are fine...
why do you even play this game? I don't think I've ever seen you say a positive thing about it

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
why do you even play this game? I don't think I've ever seen you say a positive thing about it
that is not true at all...see the review
i often helped out here
the new char portraits ruined it for me... it is still a fine game
If you expect yay hurra empty post from me nah that is missing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SV3TA7

Kohlauf

Jun 6, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? or has there been an ongoing bug with dirty clothes/laundromat. I get warned I have cum spattered clothes, but when I go to the laundromat there is no function apart from the first time I buy tokens, and the clothes are not cleaned.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? or has there been an ongoing bug with dirty clothes/laundromat. I get warned I have cum spattered clothes, but when I go to the laundromat there is no function apart from the first time I buy tokens, and the clothes are not cleaned.
cum stains washed in the bathroom.

Reactions: Kohlauf

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
For me, the MC won't stay a woman no matter what. Keeps randomly changing to a man, even with protection from physical changes that you get from the homeless guy. And even when you do stay female, the silver hero scenes end up with a part almost every time where you suddenly have a penis, so it's suddenly forced man on man action.
Or, you just get on the bus and find you suddenly have a penis. Really screwed up. lol
982vca.jpg
I verified it. Every time when a silver slut encounter starts, the MC changes from female to male. Is this how it's supposed to be? Because it definitely seems intentional. But it wasn't doing it before. The icon in the menu that shows either a male or female head, automatically switches to a male head when the encounters start. Can't seem to find a way around it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes