RPGM Climax Change [v0.28b] [Seed Spreader Ent Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Ok whose genius idea was it to tying the firing button to left click? And there is no option to change your keybinds? I am stuck on the hunting tutorial because whenever I click on the badger I just run up to it and get hit instead of doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have changed the button to the Space Bar. I will double check the dialogue was updated to reflect this.

We are currently working on adding custom mapping in the next update, as this has been a recurring ask.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Cum on guys, is there or isn't there a patch? You can always PM or DM me, whatever it's called if you have to. I'm way too stupid to do it myself, or else I would have done it.
There is currently no content for the "caretaker". However, I will work on an incest patch as it is added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
How do I beat the Spidergirl(?) in the mine?
Am I doing somehting wrong or is it bugged? I can't interact, I get shot with some red stuff but aren't losing health, can't shoot back, can't walk around and can't leave (because I still need to find the last crewmember).

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Saw this too with my defender and quarantined it out. Not too sure about launching the actual game anymore though after that notification.
help me what is this
Very strange. I downloaded it from the link and Windows Defender or BitDefender did not flag that file. Either way, I deleted that folder from the newest version. I'll update here, but for now you can get 0.28(b) from or .

Reactions: doggerlegsbigboy

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Yeah I'm also having a problem there, except she isnt shooting me.
How do I beat the Spidergirl(?) in the mine?
Am I doing somehting wrong or is it bugged? I can't interact, I get shot with some red stuff but aren't losing health, can't shoot back, can't walk around and can't leave (because I still need to find the last crewmember).
How the fuck do you get past the spider lady?
Very weird bug. I found what was causing it and have updated it in 0.28(b). or .

Thank you for your patience!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote