Collection Video Clopician Collection [2024-09-06] [Clopician]

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
maaan, after blackjr, seeing mlp as real fucking ponies is weird. what do you mean she dosent have hands and feet like a normal person?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
huh.. this has reached a point where the pendulum swings too far to one side i guess lol..

anthro, or humanoid x feral is still within my personal overton window... but feral x feral is just... huh, animal planet is just one channel away

• Haha
Reactions: Huffledrunk

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
huh.. this has reached a point where the pendulum swings too far to one side i guess lol..

anthro, or humanoid x feral is still within my personal overton window... but feral x feral is just... huh, animal planet is just one channel away
same man, my little pony chars with characteristics that only resemble the pony is the outfit of the char and the fucking cock is from a horse sure. but my little pony to be an actual pony? hell naaah, never thought of that and it looks weird to me.

its giving me the confused boner.

the animations are fantastic, and I hate it that I like it so much, cause I cant fap to that since it aint my thing.

collarherup

Dec 6, 2020
Feral x feral isn't for me either, but Clopician started with mostly that. Had to wait a long time before they did some quality human x pony stuff. I'm sure the stuff for us will come again.