4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
MC being young kinda makes sense.. Hitting that age where hormones are in overdrive can lead people, guys especially, to pull stupid stunts - like taking inappropriate pics of women :LOL: (y)

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
How? if there is no choices How do u play it Would not you just be reading it ? - what play is there
It's been said there'll be some choices in the game - in later versions

But yes, you read and enjoy the renders and animations.

If the game isn't your cup of tea then just move on - there's plenty more games on here

Reactions: Joi_fan and Paprika

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't tried it yet, but I'm almost for sure going to throw some money at this project after I do.

I idea of the story revolving around a mother and her son (best kind of incest) is super arousing, and I also like the fact that's it's going to be more of a linear visual novel with limited choices. It totally makes sense story wise for the MC to be on the younger side and not some dude in fucking college or something, and its way more interesting that way also.

So, the basic idea is that the son is caught perving and taking pictures of his hot mother, and that awakens feelings and desires within both of them that leads to all sorts of sexual situations between the two.

You could probably do pretty damn well for yourself and gain a nice following by making shorter kinetic novels that revolve around incest. Mother-Son or Brother-Sister type deals that have shorter stories that don't take forever to complete or lead to eventual burn and shit like that.

I'm going to assume the MC is renamable, correct? And make sure there's a proper patch and script is written the right way. Other than that, you got my support with this project.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
"And now you've got your own mom caught in her moment of glory. It seems you've got the eye of the shutterbug, little moth! Now head to the computer and place her photograph in my email. And so our collaboration commences."

610150-cohen.jpg

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes