Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
There are no Orcs in any of those games. And yes, despite having many hours, I did just double-check. Also, TiTS is all about that mandatory animal content.
You can turn yourself into an Orc in all three, it’s easiest in Lilith's Throne. Just because the game doesn’t CALL you an orc doesn’t mean you’re not if you have all the characteristics.

Regardless, CoC2 is worse from a design standpoint, it’s a mess in code and UI

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Uhh, I remember CoC having an Ogre/Ork. You can take baths with him and rub his back.
There's also an Oni (Japanese Ogre basically) somewhere in the high mountains. Base version of COC you can't become either species, however there are several (four off the top of my head) huge mods for COC that adds a LOT of stuff, the excellent Xiania mod allows you to become both an Oni and an Orc, and also includes a later game ability that lets you change your body at will to your preferences (out of things you've already been), as well as an absolute ton of new abilities including a new Ki-based spell system, loads of new enemies and multiple new locations and dungeons. No ability to mod COC2 (in fact the author specifically started COC2 instead of continuing on COC1 specifically because he disliked mods and wanted to lock them off from his game) is the main reason I can't give two fucks about that version.

About this game; will check it out, love games like this, obviously, thanks for posting!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game needs a help button so that you can be reminded of what the 7 various stats are for once you're past the character creation stage where you're allowed to read about them.

You make money by obtaining scrap and selling it to Paltrey at Auspice station. There are several ways of obtaining scrap. If your Mechanics isn't good enough to disassemble some things (to get the most amount of scrap from that object) you can blast them apart for a reduced amount of scrap. Defeating pirates allows you to take their scrap (instead of them taking yours). You can also sometimes find scrap while exploring some objects.

I finally did notice that the "give Iannan 250 scrap" task is tagged as "TO-DO". {sigh} As is the random Cloud encounter for Interceptors.

I haven't had an issue with submission. But that may be because I've won every battle and I was able to avoid getting fucked by the Reaper early on (though the writing of that scene makes it worth giving in rather than bypassing it).

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Just because the game doesn’t CALL you an orc doesn’t mean you’re not if you have all the characteristics.
I can staple a tasteful FYE magnet to my forehead, stand in a corner and call myself a refrigerator, but I'll still never be able to chill my beloved sodas.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Yes bizarrely playing the game on their own site will have the game self-update, as it's on their site.

Dummy.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Awolfe: People on the TFGames forum got thousands of gold and told us the game was too easy, though.

teddidiah: You can install the game on your desktop or phone through the website, and that version self-updates. The one you download from the mega link does not. Hope the FAQ is clear enough on this. Not sure what RageKnight meant, obviously updating can't happen offline.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Awolfe: People on the TFGames forum got thousands of gold and told us the game was too easy, though.
Yeah, once you figure out how to get gold it's rather easy. I now have lots of gold, scrap, and what-have-you ... and I seem to be unable to progress due to missing content.
  • Button to make partial payment on debt is disabled (content probably isn't written yet).
  • Button to reduce submission to Iannan becomes disabled after one use (probably because content for the next levels of relaxed submission haven't been written yet).
  • Flown 75 jumps (in one excursion) into the Cloud and keep encountering the same half-dozen or so random encounters. No new hub locations, no new named NPCs to be found.
  • No in-game way to improve Luck or Guts.
  • Can't capture slaves when defeating pirates, so the Limbic Bureau is a useless location.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes