1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Why there are much less scenes in Beta then in Alpha? Are most of them hidden in Steam version or smth?

catart

Mar 8, 2019
here are a bunch of codes first one worked for me last one is the previous code that worked for me i found them on that yiff party link it actually has a bunch of cool stuff you can chek out
weak willed
ogre tilling
grinding away
haybale lifts
washboard abs

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It's kind of upsetting that breeding season died because of this, like if it was a decent remake I wouldn't give a damn and would enjoy the game regardless.

But poor optimization, tedious gameplay, and clunky controls makes an abject mess of a gameplay loop that could have been so much tighter. This is terrible. The developers of the game should feel ashamed for taking 4 years to deliver this crap. I shouldn't be sitting here thinking the abortion that is breeding season was a superior gaming experience.

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
They could atlest move it from patron so they can add the incest back. or if they made a incest patch and released it separate as a mod on another site.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Incest as in you could breed with the offspring of monsters you bred with. It really wasn't so much incest as it was a gameplay mechanic. By removing it they've all they really did was make it more difficult to breed your monsters.
Couldn't we just play the older ver of the game? I'm sure if anyone is willing to mod it..Couldn't be that difficult right?

Also whats the diff between the patreon and the steam version?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Couldn't we just play the older ver of the game? I'm sure if anyone is willing to mod it..Couldn't be that difficult right?

Also whats the diff between the patreon and the steam version?
You could, it just seems a pants-on-head retarded decision by the devs, it's not like there's even text that draws attention to the fact the offspring is technically breeding with a parent. Instead of cutting it out entirely it would have been a far better and more interesting mechanic if they introduced pure-breeding issues a la Breeders of the Nephilim. Where one or two generations things are mostly alright, but if a monster's parent is their grand parent and great grand parent they likely have problems going on trait wise and are poor breeding stock.

Instead they just cut the content cold turkey, probably because it's the laziest solution they could pull off.

As for the difference, I dunno unfortunately, was sufficiently disappointed by the public demo that I'm not really willing to buy a copy.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know why I even come back to this thread anymore because this game isn't going to magically become a better game. The devs only care about money, bug fixes that "seem to just keep coming out of no where" and making their game that started out as an H-game into a combat oriented game. So much complaints on patreon, steam and pirate sites like this yet they don't take a single second to look at our complaints... why do people still fund this piece OF GARBAIGE!

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Also if you so scared of adding incest... look at fucking Ecchi Sensei they use a different site to post an incest patch and they are doing fine... These devs... are a lost cause... I pray to god that no one is getting their money milked by them in the years to come... poor horny breeding lovers....

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
I really like the idea of raising/breed your own monsters in a combat game with monsters in it. The management thing is a bonus to me

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes