1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Weiss99

Apr 23, 2024
Do we know the unlock album code for the recent version(v0.1.4.3b)?
I know the "Spunktober" code works for the in game stuff, just donno the album unlock

KatiaManagan

Apr 13, 2021
I can't figure out how to use cheat codes, isn't this v0.2.0.0a the Patreon build that allows code? I know the Steam version doesn't

EDIT: Nevermind, the code entry section is in the game itself and not at the main menu where I was checking

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
I dont have it but checking the Patreon (I'm not subscribed to it) they got an update a few days ago for Beta v0.2.1.0 , I got the prev Version here hence why I was asking here.
I guess I have to wait for someone to share it here welp .
The V0.2.0 very unstable the Lamia enemy love crashing the game for no reason.

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Yea, its a common error occurance for the v0.2.0.a which was fixed along side errors that were reported
V 0.2.0a are the most unstable one anyone want play this version just avoid enemy Lamia and don't play on highest difficulty either.
One of Lamia variant that had steal ability is buggy as heck on max difficulty it went to negative health and suddenly have health over 30000 or more ridiculous i can't even remove their buff.
Another one you won't be able to get the instant growth fertilizer you will keep crashing after end of battle.

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

DamienDizz

Mar 7, 2024
V 0.2.0a are the most unstable one anyone want play this version just avoid enemy Lamia and don't play on highest difficulty either.
One of Lamia variant that had steal ability is buggy as heck on max difficulty it went to negative health and suddenly have health over 30000 or more ridiculous i can't even remove their buff.
Another one you won't be able to get the instant growth fertilizer you will keep crashing after end of battle.
yea I encountered those bugs too as I was playing, its extreme frustrating to deal with especially cause how likely the Lamia race keeps popping up on the migrations, I encountered them several times even with Yonten or Camillia boosted with Crit or Damage Up couldn't put it down.

It's again, why I was really hoping someone would share the newest update where they fixed those bugs and others more.

Reactions: Spiroth

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CloudMeadow-0.2.0.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
you'd expect more out of a game that's been in the works for 8+ years, majority of sex scenes are hard to see pixel animations, a bunch of sexy npcs you see artwork of only once or meet only once without any nudity or sex scenes, affection system for like only two NPCs, a story that takes about a day or two to finish, not to mention some of the art (specifically the loading screen art) looks like terrible quality compared to some of the other (NPC artwork) and a whole slew of half-baked and unfinished side stuff that hasn't gone anywhere yet like the treasure map in the first floor of the first and only dungeon, kind of sad people still give money even after the second year of this scam.

Last edited:

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
yea I encountered those bugs too as I was playing, its extreme frustrating to deal with especially cause how likely the Lamia race keeps popping up on the migrations, I encountered them several times even with Yonten or Camillia boosted with Crit or Damage Up couldn't put it down.

It's again, why I was really hoping someone would share the newest update where they fixed those bugs and others more.
Same here im too waiting for someone share the newest one that fix this issue.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes