1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Playing it for are while and... is this game have so very little content or i miss something? Have couple of fight in mines, going back after wizard quest. Thats really it? :confused:
Can farming and do cooking, but dont really care actually - breeding is the thing:) But i realice, game only have some scenes for mc only, i am right? Also, not seen any interactions with npc, and with pair guys with dialogues, affection doesent seem to do anything. Well, i am curious at first, why people need to codes for this game - it was much interesting to explore it by yourself, but then i see, where half of the scenes not actually in game. Town is empty as well, where is no interactions, but so many bugs overall. Again, maybe i miss something, but it surprisingly empty, after so many years of development. Such a disappointment. But art style is great, for sure.

Reactions: aspar4gus

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
eh...please guys, this game do not allow a player to enter the monsters' house now? Could any cool guy give me a hint? Thanks

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I'm getting a file is in unknown format or damaged error when trying to open or extract it
Perhaps you did not fully download the file, or you are using a bad archiver to unpack it. Every archive that I upload, I personally check. If I posted a broken archive, then there would be more than one complaint message. The only thing I can advise you is:
  1. Check the archive hash. If it is different, then your file is broken.
    MD5: 63DD2A3B92F68F789CCA30BBBE276317
    SHA1: 44EA388FCD07B8DB8AA7D599390C9667E2B98748
  2. Use latest WinRAR to unpack RAR archive.

r34charmander

Dec 12, 2018
I don't know if this has already been asked somewhere but does anyone have the current cheat code or howerver they do their codes, or a way to get the code?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I don't know if this has already been asked somewhere but does anyone have the current cheat code or howerver they do their codes, or a way to get the code?
You have been on the site for 2 years, learn to use the search function in the top right. If learning this seems to be difficult you may want to just stick to playing Poptropica as adult sites aren't for you.

Jakke97

Nov 20, 2019
So I finished the dungeon up to the point where your given the echo and It says "have fun until the next update" in my quest bar, is this the real end of the game so far or is their more content, Ive seen screenshots of a area thing is that in the game? and is this version different Ive seen peoples games where the city has concrete and looks different, mine is dirt is their a way to level up the city or something

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes