1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hmmm good job people at least you guys are now realizing what's gonna happen to their game? it will build up more questions as to when will their game will be finished:

possible that this dev team may:
- milk money from steam early access
- announcement for abandoning this game development (and to steam players as well this will leave frustrations and more outrage reddit threads :) )
- "Surprising new game project" out of nowhere that no one wanted to play it (the most FEARSOME of all)

im kinda surprise how their dev team is pretty weak to develop their own game especially the programmer is the most crucial team member at all in their team or maybe overall they couldn't produce any new content on this game.

Reactions: AlexTorch and Gojii

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
There I think should work now, also gives you 10000 dollairs.
Nice, it works now thanks a lot.

Damn, it's such a shame this game is soooo slow and could just die like BS, the animations for scenes are just great. I don't think I'll ever seriously play this game but the gallery is definitely worth checking out every now and then.
Hope the animators move on to more functional projects later.

Reactions: Nitan17
D

Deleted member 1844469

Nice, it works now thanks a lot.

Damn, it's such a shame this game is soooo slow and could just die like BS, the animations for scenes are just great. I don't think I'll ever seriously play this game but the gallery is definitely worth checking out every now and then.
Hope the animators move on to more functional projects later.
Yes, very good art. But so much patreon, but not able to finish animating the half-done centaur?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
hmmm good job people at least you guys are now realizing what's gonna happen to their game? it will build up more questions as to when will their game will be finished:

possible that this dev team may:
- milk money from steam early access
- announcement for abandoning this game development (and to steam players as well this will leave frustrations and more outrage reddit threads :) )
- "Surprising new game project" out of nowhere that no one wanted to play it (the most FEARSOME of all)

im kinda surprise how their dev team is pretty weak to develop their own game especially the programmer is the most crucial team member at all in their team or maybe overall they couldn't produce any new content on this game.
The new EA, rise of the breeders. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Anybody has problem with the fuckign resolution cause the menu in the start is out of borders

D

Deleted member 1844469

no i mean i can't open the gallery, i post the code in and press unlock all but it does nothing!
try second file all first did was change default cheat code. second said to be working by others.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes