1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
When they themselves states that it's a buggy release... that it only crashes on the first loading screen is an act of mercy. I'd half expect it to make your computer shank you and rape your ass during your last breaths on this earth. And of course steal all your credit card information, can't forget about that.

Joke aside, I'm glad that they are take leaps and bounds moving forward. Seems like they almost finished the tutorial after 3½ years of development and being stuffed with cash. Too bad they made the game unplayable and per usual introduced more bugs than they fixed. In their changelog which, we can see per usual only has bug fixes, because that's the only thing there will ever be in this mess of a scam. The cycle continues. Is this some sort weird fetish for people with cash? Financial cucking?

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Am i a moron or can i just literally not water the seed on the first day?
I can plant it, prune it, pour fertilizer over it, dig it back up again.

I can't water the damn plant however

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
When they themselves states that it's a buggy release... that it only crashes on the first loading screen is an act of mercy. I'd half expect it to make your computer shank you and rape your ass during your last breaths on this earth. And of course steal all your credit card information, can't forget about that.

Joke aside, I'm glad that they are take leaps and bounds moving forward. Seems like they almost finished the tutorial after 3½ years of development and being stuffed with cash. Too bad they made the game unplayable and per usual introduced more bugs than they fixed. In their changelog which, we can see per usual only has bug fixes, because that's the only thing there will ever be in this mess of a scam. The cycle continues. Is this some sort weird fetish for people with cash? Financial cucking?
More like financial in troubled, who knows those die hard patreon members keep throwing their own money into the game just in order to release it. what i want to see is those negative reviews on steam once this game is released and then face bombarded with a lot of criticism.

and what's more they will release the game as early access game think about it... how much can he get that a lot of money from steam users??

Reactions: Hajtand

haste

Jul 27, 2018
When I tried out this game for the first time I was softlocked after talking to Brontide, when I tried the game later on I couldn't enter a mine due to another bug. I've downloaded this once again only for the cooking tutorial to glitch out. Quest log doesn't update after going to the Monarch Inn, resulting in a never ending loop of eating breakfast at Camellia's.
Seriously, what is wrong with this game? Is every release of CM such an unplayable mess? I sure do hope dev team gets a grip eventually because I really liked both the gameplay and art.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
More like financial in troubled, who knows those die hard patreon members keep throwing their own money into the game just in order to release it. what i want to see is those negative reviews on steam once this game is released and then face bombarded with a lot of criticism.

and what's more they will release the game as early access game think about it... how much can he get that a lot of money from steam users??
Team Nimbus did some really shady shit a while ago, encouraging their patreons to go on other forums and outright lie about how good the game is and dismiss any criticism. With a template etc. of what to write.

They know full well what they are doing, it's an all too common scam on platforms like patreon. So in regards to what the developers of cloud meadow and people like them are doing. They release a project "full of potential" (at least in the eye of the victim), and then make small meaningless "updates". Quite profitable. They get to do their normal every day full–time job and by doing a few hours of work every month. They each earn an extra grand or two a month.

What I think fanboys of this "project" (scam) and scams like them are doing. They think other people don't see the potential in the game and want everyone to support this "endeavor"... maybe, just maybe this is what will get the "project" rolling. Driven by a lost cause fallacy, a sense of solidarity with the portrayed victimhood of the developer(s) (when they rightfully are criticized for their awful practices), or by a lack of blood flowing to their brain—only thinking with their dick. It doesn't matter in the end, as they will be preyed upon by these scam artists all the same.

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
I got kind of a Chat crash a few times during random talks, but an always crash when I got the mine on the third floor of the first dungeon.

Anyway, the album unlock button isn't working

GRimmyGamezer

Jun 10, 2017
Still it doesn't open gallery for some reason :(
The game stopped working everytime I enter combat any help?
Album not unlocked even when clicked
I got kind of a Chat crash a few times during random talks, but an always crash when I got the mine on the third floor of the first dungeon.

Anyway, the album unlock button isn't working
It’s possibly that as I wrote in my post that the developer said this build is likely to be super buggy so you may better wait for the next build if you get so much crash and bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: piruzin
D

Deleted member 519678

The developers of this game are the EA of adult games. So much potential wasted with greediness, I bet they don't even properly answer to any criticism IF they acknowledge it at all, that is.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes