1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

ConfusedMoose

Jul 10, 2018
Decided to give this game another look and realized that the last time I did it was 0.0.1.1A, guessing a lot has changed since.

pluem

Jun 9, 2017
I stuck at the ivestigate 3f quest i interact with npc and got boss battle but defeat banner popup instate of the figth 1576775569723.png

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Or using the God Mode code and getting instant defeat in every battle or it crashing with almost every single battle?

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
This would be easier if there were a way to go into the game files, and find what the unlock code is, since it seems to change for every single update.

Any way to do this?

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
The game has potential, but that the saves are brocken. Played it on 3.14, saved, loaded, and are off the ground in the dungeon, or can't leave the mine. Updated to 3.15 but same problem (as I thought). I really don't like to start all over cause of such problems...

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
The game has potential, but that the saves are brocken. Played it on 3.14, saved, loaded, and are off the ground in the dungeon, or can't leave the mine. Updated to 3.15 but same problem (as I thought). I really don't like to start all over cause of such problems...
I hate this shit, there is no point in breeding to get the perfect offspring (the hole purpose of the game) just to see that your time was wasted in the next version. They even made impossible to edit the saves on online editor, this get more and more unplayable.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I hate this shit, there is no point in breeding to get the perfect offspring (the hole purpose of the game) just to see that your time was wasted in the next version. They even made impossible to edit the saves on online editor, this get more and more unplayable.
now their save data is affected?? holy sht

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes