1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does the gallery code ACTUALLY open the gallery, yet? The last three times I've downloaded it, it didn't work.

Reactions: BigLoada

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
man this creator fixes 1 or 2 audio things a month, really putting the work in ey ?
It's truly baffling why people keep giving these fools their money....the game has had 1 or 2 new HD scenes in the last 8 months...They refuse to aknowledge the fact the noone cares for their sprite scenes and as you said they do next to no work each month....this game needs to die.

Last edited:

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
So, how does the gallery work? I unlock all the scenes with every NPC as soon as I talk to them? I don't need to do anything else?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
First time playing, got all of ten minutes into the game before causing a crash. Wow.

Rochimaru

Jul 6, 2018
For some reason, time isnt moving forward at all in this update for me.
I tried deleting my old saves, all my saves, opening and closing the game several times and yet the clock never moves

moohoo

May 13, 2018
It's truly baffling why people keep giving these fools their money....the game has had 1 or 2 new HD scenes in the last 8 months...They refuse to aknowledge the fact the noone cares for their sprite scenes and as you said they do next to no work each month....this game needs to die.
but it takes a whole month to make an HD scene man!

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
So I've only ever downloaded for the gallery, but I'm curious - do the scenes in-game have dialogue, description, etc. or is it just the animations on their own like in the gallery?

Apr 8, 2018
So I've only ever downloaded for the gallery, but I'm curious - do the scenes in-game have dialogue, description, etc. or is it just the animations on their own like in the gallery?
Nope, when you breed with a monster aka frick them or be fricked by them it's exactly like the scene from gallery. Oh another thing! Sometimes the scene gets stuck on my screen. I hate that glitch.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes