1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
Every time this game releases a 'fixes only' version (which is the vast majority) I have a chuckle and sigh. A game like this people only care about content and it's just busywork.

greenbacon12

Aug 6, 2017
Could somebody please tell me how to play this game, I have now idea what I'm doing. I got past the part where the wizard sends you to find his colleague or friend whatever, surprise hes dead, went back to town and now there's a shady blue dude living in my house (what?). After that there were no more quest, and I don't know how to get demons, dragons, ogres, Lamias or whatever, the chimera???. I originally thought I got them from dungeons but I cant find any dungeons I've went all the way down to lvl 17 no luck, rage quit. I'm so confused. I have the latest version. Also can you raise your affection level with npc

Filthy Lurker

Jul 7, 2018
Could somebody please tell me how to play this game, I have now idea what I'm doing. I got past the part where the wizard sends you to find his colleague or friend whatever, surprise hes dead, went back to town and now there's a shady blue dude living in my house (what?). After that there were no more quest, and I don't know how to get demons, dragons, ogres, Lamias or whatever, the chimera???. I originally thought I got them from dungeons but I cant find any dungeons I've went all the way down to lvl 17 no luck, rage quit. I'm so confused. I have the latest version. Also can you raise your affection level with npc
There are egg and/or monster vendors that appear in town occasionally. Just keep checking every new day.
I haven't played this in a while though, not sure if it has changed in the last year.
I have yet to see any significant 'new' content...

greenbacon12

Aug 6, 2017
There are egg and/or monster vendors that appear in town occasionally. Just keep checking every new day.
I haven't played this in a while though, not sure if it has changed in the last year.
I have yet to see any significant 'new' content...
Ok thank you I'll keep an eye out for vendors

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
New Cheat Codes:

Cheat code: Washboard Abs

Old codes:
UnlockAllCode = "Mop Diva";
UnlockAllCode = "Scribble Owl";
UnlockAllCode = "Sprites Sprites Everywhere";
GodMode = "What Is Damage";
MoneyCode = "Money Money Money";
CombatCode = "Take Me To Fight";
ResetCode = "Reset";

ding

Apr 10, 2018
Are u using an Old save? it might notbe compatile with the previous version. I had a battle black screen bug (old save) it was fix after I started a new game
Started a new game, still have the same exact problems...Whenever I go to the egg selling harpy and try to buy the eggs it just kicks me out of the dialogue box.

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
This game is just a massive disappointment.. its not even a drip feed at this point and the fact that someone is wasting time animating those small pixel scenes Oof makes me miss breeding season. at least Breeders of Nephelym is a thing.

ding

Apr 10, 2018
Unless you're a patron of their patreon. I'd say it's neat we're at least getting it for free here so I wouldn't complain too much. Although I would agree their project has been kinda going for quite a while and there's a huge amount of money going into their game to have some cool game I've been following for the past couple of years and they've changed a bit; they've added stuff to the menu, added some scenes, fixed bugs, more characters you can interact with. Furthermore, while they did add those pretty cool changes I believe we would all love to have the final release come out soon.

And with the final releases perhaps they can make it so the game can get updates for new characters or story stuff. ( Something like games just rebooting to get updates, like idk tf2. I barely know about how to implementing updates without it messing up anything)

I don't really have an idea which build I was on, but all I did was: buy eggs, buy monsters, breed, buy seeds and sell crops, maybe go to the dungeon (which I have to be honest I really like much better in their latest build) and I had a lot of fun just grinding for eggs, breed better and new monsters.

If y'all don't agree with everything I said, that's cool. I thought I say something about the game because how much I love, but would love to see it's final release.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
man, i read the comment of newbies who try to play this game hardly and feel sad for them. How can they make a full bug project, leave its there, sometime fix bug "update" (and create new bug too), collect a whole bunch of money and didn't give a **** to their fans ?? They got no shame or something ? I read some topics talking about some individual problem, but in my opinion, it's all their problem, they just need someone who stand in front line and didn't care about the rest.
P/s: I used to got a lot of hope in this project since breeding season come to an end. Now, the more i look back, the more sad i feel.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Been a fan of theirs since Breading Season days (R.I.P), Cloud Meadow makes up for the void that BS lefted in my heart.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Been a fan of theirs since Breading Season days (R.I.P), Cloud Meadow makes up for the void that BS lefted in my heart.
Being a fan of the devs of this game because they fill the void from breeding season is like marrying the psycho -who purposely burned your house down killing your parents and siblings and then used the insurance money to build their own house for you both to live in- because they fill the void left by your dead family and burnt husk of a house.

nortechel

Apr 22, 2017
I'm not the only person that comes through to download whenever there's a new HD, unlocks album, watches it and exits out - correct? That's all this "game" is good for as far as I'm concerned. Wish they put their skills to better use, I feel bad for the sorry blokes that are funding this game.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes