1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
Guys what's with the crashes?? and i don't see anyone talking about this am i the only one or something?? it's not even in the known issues in the changelog

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Wow they make 20k a month on Patreon for this?
Patreon is a bell curve. At the far low end of income, devs realize that they can't pay their bills this way, give up and go get real jobs. At the other end (such as this game) they look at these insane checks coming in each month and say "Ha ha, suckers, now I'm just going to milk this ride forever and trickle out content until the sun burns out." It's only in the middle, where they get just enough money to pay their bills but not enough to be slacking off on their couch all day do you ever see any real work get done.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Patreon is a bell curve. At the far low end of income, devs realize that they can't pay their bills this way, give up and go get real jobs. At the other end (such as this game) they look at these insane checks coming in each month and say "Ha ha, suckers, now I'm just going to milk this ride forever and trickle out content until the sun burns out." It's only in the middle, where they get just enough money to pay their bills but not enough to be slacking off on their couch all day do you ever see any real work get done.
Reminds me of Melise and the Machine i think it was only recently when the money got tight did they make a whole new game, Thats to say its prob just for more mony but still

Last edited:

bulllocker

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone having trouble opening the egg trader trade window, because every time i click the option to open the trade window, nothing happens. Is there a way to forcibly change this? Also, is the egg trader the only way to get the rest of the monsters?

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
How to fight?
In the prologue I can’t even fight with cats. immediately writes defeated.
in the training room is the same. after dialogue and going to workout he immediately writes defeated.
Climbed up all the menus and there is no option where to put together your party.
Okay, I missed the prologue. I went to the dungeon, like I took three with me, and when the cats attack, I lose again.

Darkil

Aug 5, 2017
Is there an album unlock code for v0.0.3.17a yet? Washboard Abs allows God Mode, but the album doesn't actually do anything when I click on something...

Reactions: dza6196172

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Every update is bug fixes this game is gone stop supporting it and Devs please stop working on it you aren't working on updates that matter anymore lets be real, either take out all the H-Content and convert the game to a regular combat RPG since y'all like combat so much, or stop making this game in general no one is looking forward to bug fixes and combat updates for a sex game. Hope this game dies.... Breeding Season was better, and don't get me wrong I'm not comparing the two. I'm just saying the old Devs before this whole cloud meadow bullshit of a game was made, know what their supporters/fans wanted.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Has there ever been a way to get past the breeding restrictions? I understand why they took it out because of pateron guidelines but you'd think there would be some unoffical patch. Having to constantly go out and get new monsters because everybody refuses to breed since they're related in some way is annoying.

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Tell me please !! Are the scenes only in the album?
Is there no such scene in the game?
Or I did not include something to play them.
I only add to the album and that's it.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes