1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
5250 patrons $20,340 monthly

how big is this team? 1 person? 2?
that's enough money to hire(half time) 1 animator, 1 script dude, 1 translator(poland and east from there) + 17k$+(pocket) monthly
according to judgeheath he said they are 7 people in their team from his last comment post that Judgeheath mention it

rodgerroe

Aug 6, 2019
The developers managed to put the game on Steam Early Access, and are aiming for March 3 as the release date:

And here is what they had to say about it on Patreon:

Steam Early Access!

"We've gotten the early access page going now and you can now wishlist and follow us on steam! You'll need to log in to access the page!

It'll be another month before it's available for purchase, but the more people follow and wishlist it now, the better it'll do, and the money we make will be poured right back into development of the game, hopefully enabling us to hire more folks for the final push as we shoot for release later this year or early next year!"

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The developers managed to put the game on Steam Early Access, and are aiming for March 3 as the release date:

Steam Early Access!

"We've gotten the early access page going now and you can now wishlist and follow us on steam! You'll need to log in to access the page!

It'll be another month before it's available for purchase, but the more people follow and wishlist it now, the better it'll do, and the money we make will be poured right back into development of the game, hopefully enabling us to hire more folks for the final push as we shoot for release later this year or early next year!"
a final push later this year or early next year?? so they are not gonna make those other sex animations this really disappoints me

Nyhmz

Sep 20, 2017
As a general rule of thumb, it's not advised by the mods/staff to write about other games on the upload threat of a game (no matter how shitty a game). You can write in: https://f95zone.to/forums/general-discussions.9/ and make a request for games like this one.

I can instead suggest you go into the latest updates.
There is a weird funnel looking icon in the upper right corner—click the icon.
View attachment 529762

You'll probably want to use the [management] tag.
Going by this tag. I'm sure you will find exactly what you are seeking.

View attachment 529763
I tried using this but I found that some games just are impossible to find with this tool? I specifically entered tags for the game "Trials in Tainted Space" because I had a hunch same games weren't showing up and yeah as I suspected it was impossible to get it to come up as a result. Is the Latest Update tool broken or incomplete?

EDIT: It seems like sorting by date doesn't give good results, the thread was updated in Janurary 2020 for TiTS but the Latest Update tool indicated 2 months ago.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I don't know if it's just me or the Beta.
How do I go to different dungeons or islands? I just fight cats and bandits all the time.
if go lower the dungeon there are specific area that will you fight these black gooey monsters later on

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018

Please give us some more money for the game we're not actually working on. And they're going to get it, I guarantee. A sucker born every minute.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019

Steam Early Access!

Cool a fucking broken ass product gets on steam, bravo team nimbus and S-purple you fucking scammers shitbags

Reactions: ejmuerte

rodgerroe

Aug 6, 2019
By the way, the developers also said on the Steam release post that the game will be $20.00 during Early Access, $30.00 when fully released.

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018
it's gonna be really interesting how you guys justify these attitudes when we actually fully launch and prove all of these scummy rumors about our integrity false.
Amazing how you told us that the game was coming out 2020 but kodex just stated today that it's pushed back to Q1 2021... Not just that but you have completely given up notifying your patrons on these changes you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Amazing how you told us that the game was coming out 2020 but kodex just stated today that it's pushed back to Q1 2021... Not just that but you have completely given up notifying your patrons on these changes you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
That's sad but true... +1

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
I've given up on this dev team. Every time they ask for money, they get it and push out a mediocre product. It's annoying.

Reactions: rikkulollipop
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes