1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
Does the game have any worthwhile playable updates?
I would only recommend 3.17a, you can play through the campaign without any major bug,
but the items in shop don't refresh, cant buy eggs in marketday

or 3.15b with a little bug at first (mostly in Tutorial ), 90% bug free
items in shop do refresh, you can buy eggs, the only thing you can't do is expand your farm

so the ideal way to play the game that is go through all campaign in 3.17a , unlock all your farmland (do not put buildings), then go back to 3.15b, load your save(ignored the incompatible warning) and enjoy!

Last edited:

Blue1991

Mar 4, 2019
I have problem with the game I played it but when I tried to open the map or anything the game crushed and shutdown by itself then I tried again and open it and the same problem , I don't know why ? please can anyone help me to solve this problem .
thanks

John2014

May 1, 2019
CloudMeadow-0.0.3.18b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download and Cheat Code "Haybale Lifts".

Last edited:

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
CloudMeadow-0.0.3.18b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download and Cheat Code "Haybale Lifts".
the new 3.18/3.18a/3.18b are all broken
don't even bother to try them ,unless you want to waste your time

wait for another build or go back to 3.17a

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
182145.png
the new 3.18c version still bugged
you can't finish battle in floor 2

there are invisible enemy targets which will prevent you from attacking by mouse click,
you can still attack them via target selection mode
but you either stuck after attacking it or
even though you killed them but you still get stuck at some point in battle
and you can't escape, it will just load the same battle, there is no way you can leave

so there is no way you can pass the road to 3rd floor...

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Remember Breeding Season? How they made thousands every month while making no progress at all? How it died when the artist quit and moved to a new game doing the same? How could anyone fall for this?

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
Because they ARE making progress now. I've had my skepticism and still do since there can be just THIS moment in time where they are hammering down with fixes but, from what I've seen and heard they are actively fixing their problems. As long as people constructively give the bug feedback they have the means to fix it.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I really wish they would just make this game in like rpg maker or something like it, cause every build is so buggy they spend most of the time fixing bugs instead of adding new content.

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
They've added new stuff WITH the bug fixes. Though, respectively bugs arise from the addition to new content so it does feel like 2 steps forward and 1 step back or 2 steps back and 1 forward depending on your view.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Alright math time, take your calculators out! The game is on version 0.0.3.17a and 1.0 is release. The game was first posted here in 2016, and it's 2020 now. What year will it be when Cloud Meadow is complete?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Alright math time, take your calculators out! The game is on version 0.0.3.17a and 1.0 is release. The game was first posted here in 2016, and it's 2020 now. What year will it be when Cloud Meadow is complete?
If they are following guidelines for versioning, then 1.0 would be correct. Without knowing how they are assigning version numbers, there's no way to know without the developers saying the game is complete.

markdsm

Dec 23, 2019
If they are following guidelines for versioning, then 1.0 would be correct. Without knowing how they are assigning version numbers, there's no way to know without the developers saying the game is complete.
Ok Mr Spock!

Overthought that a bit much.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes