1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
Anyone else getting an instant defeat bug whenever they initiate combat? The defeated screen comes up and won't go away. v0.0.3.19 (Steam 0.1.0.0)
did you start your game from an old save?, if so, delete everything and start a new game
if not, you can hope for the dev to fix it ,
because from what I can see, they have claimed this bug was fixed several times.

they probably make a new build by adding bugs back and forth
so they can post a new version again to milk their patreon.

Meischter

Jul 23, 2019
V 0.1 is out:
EDIT: Link was cencored, but anyways, people's reviews were mentioning still bugs. But gained new content.
you can grab it at IGG-Games dot com

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
are they going to add more nsfw content or for now it will be just more Harvest Moon/turn based fights gameplay content?

wish they added more sex poses for current rooster

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
are they going to add more nsfw content or for now it will be just more Harvest Moon/turn based fights gameplay content?

wish they added more sex poses for current rooster
There are 2 HD nsfw for each named character. 2-4 for each species (2 for dickgirls). That pattern should help you. The chance for new poses is 0,1% . And unless nimbus intends to add even more monsters/characters before giving us an actual game - don't expect extra in 2020. Ib4 they delay this even more by blaming covid19.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
I fucking called it with the animator back in August. Dieselbrain is officially leaving the project as of the 31st. They legit went the ViperV route and lost their main lead animator. It was posted in the new update on their Patreon. I speculated that she would be fed up and she strait up said that it was a source of stress and anxiety. They are going down hill like the previous incarnation of the project.

Kerry9

Jul 23, 2019
So uhm, gameplay/lewd question...Camelia used to have a nosebleed booby attack, with her abilities rework she doesn't do that anymore. Do you need to do something specific like max heat attack in order for her to do that again or they simply removed that attack?

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
I fucking called it with the animator back in August. Dieselbrain is officially leaving the project as of the 31st. They legit went the ViperV route and lost their main lead animator. It was posted in the new update on their Patreon. I speculated that she would be fed up and she strait up said that it was a source of stress and anxiety. They are going down hill like the previous incarnation of the project.
Theoretical question. What's the point for them to have an animator around?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Theoretical question. What's the point for them to have an animator around?
I am working on a different game but I can field that.

Absolutely everything you do that isn't just a static prop/ui element demands an animator. Imagine if the world was full of un-moving characters, if when you watered there was no animation, if when you did lewd things there were no animations... the world would have no interactivity. You would have absolutely zero feedback on what you are doing in it. Theoretically, you could over animate, but it's far better than under-animating.

If they plan on adding more lewd content, animator. If they plan on adding more movesets, animator. If they want to have the world change, have background moving assets, moving props etc... extending the story and such! It's vital to a 2D game.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018

Absolutely everything you do that isn't just a static prop/ui element demands an animator. Imagine if the world was full of un-moving characters, if when you watered there was no animation, if when you did lewd things there were no animations... the world would have no interactivity. You would have absolutely zero feedback on what you are doing in it. Theoretically, you could over animate, but it's far better than under-animating.

If they plan on adding more lewd content, animator. If they plan on adding more movesets, animator. If they want to have the world change, have background moving assets, moving props etc... extending the story and such! It's vital to a 2D game.
-So recently Diesel Brain left and she said she feels the project will be fine without her but lets be real

If she said this 2 years ago we would've gotten her point. However its been way to long and this game has turn into Bug Fixes and Combat Updates. This is an H-Game. I sure as hell know that no fans are saying "Please more combat updates, please". This team can put on a sham and say that they are covered in work. We all know that isn't true, there's already evidence in the changelogs that work obviously is slowing when they've had ample time and occasionally every now and then there's an addition of ui fixes and or combat additions here and there which is probably why an animator might leave one that specifically makes sex animations because this game is pulling away from anything sexual. It's just disappointing and disheartening to see such a great concept go down the drain because of the continuous and obvious milking of unsatisfactory updates that bring no real content that fans want to see.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I always waited for this game to reach a point that its almost completed to play it and i was hoping for good content/h-scenes/ good gameplay, i gotta say i was not impressed seeing how long they being developing its kinda sad, feels like its a year of work nothing more, only a few full H-scenes (which they good and i know they take time) and the rest of it its sprites (they should get atleast one more animator), the game view its bad it should be more zoomed or else the small details on the art its missed, the battle system its decent nothing really impressive.
Yea i was hoping for alot more then this, im really dissapointed i give this a like 4/10 and its cause i like the art.

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019

Well, thank you for participation.

From what i see looking at the game right now they are done with lewd. Like properly done, the end of it, nothing left to animate in that department. They are missing some small pixel ones nsfw, maybe a bit of combat animations, which is also these small, pixel ones. They definitively don't need the animator who was doing the HD scenes. And from what i gather they still have somebody to animate wuts left.
So i think its a good positive thing that animator person is going away, not a doomsday sign, like people see it, maybe nimbus would be able to afford writers.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Well, thank you for participation.

From what i see looking at the game right now they are done with lewd. Like properly done, the end of it, nothing left to animate in that department. They are missing some small pixel ones nsfw, maybe a bit of combat animations, which is also these small, pixel ones. They definitively don't need the animator who was doing the HD scenes. And from what i gather they still have somebody to animate wuts left.
So i think its a good positive thing that animator person is going away, not a doomsday sign, like people see it, maybe nimbus would be able to afford writers.
I wouldn't say doomsday either but... it's not the best of signs.

There's a ton more to make I think? The story doesn't really go anywhere at the moment, so they'll probably just need to hire a replacement for dieselbrain which... is a HUUUGE task to do. Diesel is fantastic as an animator and if we could afford them I'd throw money at them to animator our game haha.

If they plan to actually have more going on in the game, villains, etc. They'll just have to get another animator.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
I wouldn't say doomsday either but... it's not the best of signs.

There's a ton more to make I think? The story doesn't really go anywhere at the moment, so they'll probably just need to hire a replacement for dieselbrain which... is a HUUUGE task to do. Diesel is fantastic as an animator and if we could afford them I'd throw money at them to animator our game haha.

If they plan to actually have more going on in the game, villains, etc. They'll just have to get another animator.
Technically they do have two different animators, but that raises the question: "Where the fuck are they in the game?" Everything I have seen so far was Diesel not the other 2. So it is going to be interesting to see whether they will emulate Diesel's style or go with another one. But, in my humble opinion, they probably will not be able to produce the same quality as Diesel did. Hope they manage to claw out of the hole and not crash like the predecessor and all the best to Diesel in future endeavors. And finally good luck to you in making your game.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so a developer left the team... i wonder who's next

they cant make a fully bug free game, this is a really shame since its 4 years in game developing making and still early access at steam too.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes