1.90 star(s) 99 Votes
Feb 7, 2020
Alright people i wanna state that it was kinda annoying getting this cause the site i got it from thought it would be a good idea to upload it on one of those sharing sites where you have to be a premium subscriber or you're download speeds from there are limited to 50kb/s. Ugh! you'd think they never heard of G-Drive. Anyway without further ado here you are update 1.1.0e!

Cloud Meadow 1.1.0e :
Enjoy!
(also never in all my days did it think i'd be the one supplying anything online. Oh well, there's a first time for everything, i guess)

Last edited:

Shekel

Nov 30, 2017
Alright people i wanna state that it was kinda annoying getting this cause the site i got it from thought it would be a good idea to upload it on one of those sharing sites where you have to be a premium subscriber or you're download speeds from there are limited to 50kb/s. Ugh! you'd think they never heard of G-Drive. Anyway without here you are update 1.1.0e!

Cloud Meadow 1.1.0e : Google Drive
Enjoy!
(also never in all my days did it think i'd be the one supplying anything online. Oh well, there's a first time for everything, i guess)
Link is locked.

buttobi

Nov 24, 2019
I can't believe that people have been giving S-Purple, the scammer that fucked over Breeding Season, money for over 4 years now. Also I seem to remember they were promising to deliver this game in 2 years.

John2014

May 1, 2019
On Voting
As we approach the end of our development cycle, we are going to be reducing the votes down, not completely discontinuing them, but we're unable to continue expanding our task list with even more sprite sex scenes. There will be occasional votes still, when we, as developers, are unsure on where to continue or how to do so, so the $20.00 tier is not entirely defunct, but we do want to let you guys know what's going on.

Comments (3)

- 5 Aug 20 04:19
I'd say keep doing your work but also keep the votes in mind for later. Mind you I bought the game on Steam so I can't vote but do what you can honestly :)

- 5 Aug 20 04:36
So does this mean that the base game is almost finished?

- 5 Aug 20 02:31
I'd rather you continue your work to have cohesive complete portions than continually suffer scope creep. Mind you, I'm only the $5 tier, so I can't speak for the $20 group.

Asashi

Sep 18, 2018
"the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle" more like the boredom of a poorly made turn-based RPG. Seriously now, if i wanted to grind in a turn based RPG with occasional tits flashing i could have played Darkest Dungeon with mods, at least it is fun.

This is awful as a game, in so fucking many ways, even the controls are awful....

Thanks for uploading anyway, the art is good enough at least.

Reactions: Nitan17

t4t4

Sep 1, 2018
I can't believe that people have been giving S-Purple, the scammer that fucked over Breeding Season, money for over 4 years now. Also I seem to remember they were promising to deliver this game in 2 years.
Breeding season was amazing. I can't believe that it's been 4 years. But wasn't there some controversy over who fucked over who? I imagine both parties were to blame. I don't give money to anyone that doesn't produce quality shit though, Crimson Keep and Solarion project are the only one's i give money to.

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
TBH I'm glad this shit got leaked finally, asshole artist fucked over the breeding season dev. Yeah the b.s. dev was slow, but most of that was due to this artist taking their sweet time making new content, not surprised to see the same shit here.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Breeding season was amazing. I can't believe that it's been 4 years. But wasn't there some controversy over who fucked over who? I imagine both parties were to blame. I don't give money to anyone that doesn't produce quality shit though, Crimson Keep and Solarion project are the only one's i give money to.
Well the artist was S-Purple who after a while made Cloud Meadow behind the back of the original creator of Breeding Season. The original creator of Breeding Season didn't do any progress on the game for a while. Probably on purpose and S-Purple eventually figured out he can do the same while getting more cash. So he demanded from the creator of Breeding Season to take down all of the art he made for Breeding Season with some cheap excuses that he was mistreated and so on.
More or less taking over Breeding Season so to speak, turning it into Cloud Meadow where, as expected, he barely works on the game and just cashes in on patreon gibs.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
TBH I'm glad this shit got leaked finally, asshole artist fucked over the breeding season dev. Yeah the b.s. dev was slow, but most of that was due to this artist taking their sweet time making new content, not surprised to see the same shit here.
They are both scammers really. S-Purple just figured out he can scam better on his own and run the whole thing alone without the guy from Breeding Season.

Reactions: ejmuerte
1.90 star(s) 99 Votes