Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The only codes they have given on Patreon are the ones below.

Decembers code is: Dragon Taking Orders
November code is: Mandrake Juice
October code is: Headstart

EDIT: Januarys 2022 code is: Cargo Wolf
There aren't any builds that use it as of Jan 3rd, but w.e
I just downloaded 0-1-2-4g from OP
Game runs fine but no matter what code I try it says "invalid code"
First code I tried was Cargo Wolf but still invalid. Be it copy paste or direct type.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First code I tried was Cargo Wolf but still invalid. Be it copy paste or direct type.
That code is for the one 2 post above yours. Game version 0-1-2-5d

Jan 5, 2019
v1.2.4g is from October so the code would be: Headstart

I have the newest release 2 post above yours if you want the newest build and that code would be: Cargo Wolf

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
BroQuest started as a joke of sorts by Spurple back on 4chan a long, long time ago. It was a set of drawings of stereotypical RPG heroes with goofy traits and people really enjoyed it. Eventually a group of people got together and decided to use it as a basis for an RPGMaker game. The project came to a crashing halt when Spurple decided to leave and take all of his art assets with him.

Meanwhile, on the old LOK forums, there was an up and coming Flash game called Breeding Season. Its original art was very crude, but once it gained traction, Spurple was hired on as the main artist. The project came to a crashing halt when Spurple decided to leave and take all of his assets (along with a massive chunk of funding) with him. Sound familiar?

Granted, I will at least say that the failure of Breeding Season wasn't entirely his fault. While the old tumblr accusation posts from the devs are long gone, it sounded like everyone involved in that project really screwed up in one way or another. Spurple managed to weasel out with everything that he got due to some shoddy contract stipulations. Still though, Breeding Season was one of the biggest moneymakers on Patreon back in the day.

View attachment 1580722 View attachment 1580723
BS was a masterpiece. Its incredible how a game years old and underveloped still batter than Cloud Meadow in all ways. For me, its the proof of how a good and a bad director can make difference. S-purple is a asshole who serve only for draw, his ideas are awful and his game are only a thing because the orphans from BS.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i have to ask what does the road plan look like i haven't seen it?? and man s-purple hasnt made any progress on his game?? yikes

Reactions: D4n0w4r
Jan 5, 2019
Another Poof

Game Build: Beta v0.1.2.5e ( JAN 11, 2022 AT 6:54 PM )

Current Code: Cargo Wolf
Attached is the changelog, same just more fixes...

sacrum911

Jul 9, 2021
Does S-Purple specifically make the HD animations? Regardless of the drama there is no denying they are gorgeous animations and I'm looking for more games with similar ones (besides breeding simulator)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Does S-Purple specifically make the HD animations? Regardless of the drama there is no denying they are gorgeous animations and I'm looking for more games with similar ones (besides breeding simulator)
that part in the early days of cloud meadow was creating in early access form, he did create HD animations on each monster.

i cant recall what year he did stop making HD animations... could be year 2018 or 2019.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Last time i saw it looked like this:
View attachment 1595273
so if you think there will be any new sexual content, you are shit out of luck, spurple is trying to make a shitty rpg out of the game.
and this will be a long-term working in rpg scale game with no new added HD sexual scenes....

and what's the checkmark on adult themed content?? is it completely finished?? that's all he did and no longer added more HD scenes??

well this looks like a hella long way to milk its fanbase right there.

Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

Kilderash

Aug 30, 2018
wMHYyt.png
Cloud Meadow
Game Builds: Beta v0.1.2.5e
11 DE JAN. DE 2022 AT 22:54

Fixes
  • Fixed issue with load menu locking up if a new save was somehow corrupted
  • Fixed a combat crash triggered when a unit counters an attack
  • Fixed issue with not being able to restart conversation with Pirate or Witch on Savannah 7 without loading.
  • Fixed issue with dialogs where a character could incorrectly move to a far left position if clicking through messages quickly
  • Fixed swiftness and healing icons being swapped on recipe cards in cooking window
Step by step set of instructions :

Password: @aquelebruxo.ofc

Tsuki-Yomi

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 1596246
Cloud Meadow
Game Builds: Beta v0.1.2.5e
11 DE JAN. DE 2022 AT 22:54

Fixes
  • Fixed issue with load menu locking up if a new save was somehow corrupted
  • Fixed a combat crash triggered when a unit counters an attack
  • Fixed issue with not being able to restart conversation with Pirate or Witch on Savannah 7 without loading.
  • Fixed issue with dialogs where a character could incorrectly move to a far left position if clicking through messages quickly
  • Fixed swiftness and healing icons being swapped on recipe cards in cooking window
Step by step set of instructions : Google Drive

Google Drive
Password: @aquelebruxo.ofc
do u have the code for this update? by any chance

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
they meant "no more adult content" in a vanilla sense..

for the masochists, this game kept giving them their monthly dose of fap materials

Reactions: ejmuerte
1.90 star(s) 99 Votes