1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Joshua Monroe

Sep 12, 2018
Every time I visit this thread it has even lower rating, that's kind of amazing
Go back through the changelogs and find the date of when the latest animation was added. That will explain the score.

Somebody should just filter the changelogs to remove any "Fix" or "Change" and see what actually is being added to the game over the last few years.

EDIT: LOL looking back through the changelogs it looks like the last addition to sex scenes was v0.1.2.0 back in March 2021. Is that really fucking right? Going farther back, I think I only saw up to 3 changelogs that are still listed on the first page that actually added any scenes to it. The latest "HD" scene was
v0.0.3.16a followed by v0.0.3.14 i think.

Ded game is ded.

Last edited:

lebestefckr

Dec 5, 2018
It's really sad that this game had everything to succeed and thrive but decided to shoot itself in the foot by becoming a money launderer and a scam at this point. Because after all these years the only attractive thing was the animations and that's the only thing they don't invest in, at this point take the nfsw out of the game and make a normal game because for a gif viewer for that I'm going to rule 34.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
The real problem, I fear, is that none of the people in this thread know how to read.

This is the thread of conversation: 1 —> 2 —> 3 —> 4

How you got all that from my clarifying a misunderstanding is beyond me.
Ahh, you meant everything he had brought up was related to Breeding Season Estrus, not the original Breeding Season. Where did anyone bring up H-bomb using his patreon for Breeding Season Estrus to put a team member through college?

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Wow. 7 years of S-purple running cloud meadow almost identically to his claims about how H-bomb was running breeding season into development limbo and you still have people who believe H-bomb was the problem on that project.

It's true what they say, it is so much easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Yuuuup! S-purple was very much the problem with that former team. It's plainly obvious with the direction (or lack thereof) in this game. It's been years since they added new content. This dude is a complete scam artist. Just makes me want to go take a few art classes and start pumping out furry shit to make a living easily. If theirs one universal constant, it's that freaks will pay hand over fist for their content because it's so scarce.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
It's really sad that this game had everything to succeed and thrive but decided to shoot itself in the foot by becoming a money launderer and a scam at this point. Because after all these years the only attractive thing was the animations and that's the only thing they don't invest in, at this point take the nfsw out of the game and make a normal game because for a gif viewer for that I'm going to rule 34.
Knowing the history of S-Purple it honestly never had a chance. He's a great artist but he can't work in a team for shit let alone lead one. If he wasn't in charge of this game be probably would have bailed and burned it to the ground behind him like he did with every other game he worked on.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Except from what i remember it was S-Purple (the dev for cloud meadows) that took money and fcked everything. Personally im glad to hear Breeding Season might be back, and hope to see the project do well.
S-purp sabotaged the project heavily, and that game was actually better off prior to his getting involved - lower quality art assets but massively better development pace. S-purp literally crashed and burned that project by getting involved, not delivering assets, then stealing from it / using funding to sustain himself while building a competing project in secret before ultimately deliberately detonating it by denying all the assets the game was rebuilt around.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Since it's fair to say that Breeding Season's implosion was 90% S-Purple's fault at this point there's a reasonable chance that H-Bomb could pull something off, albeit with a different art style. I'm sure S-Purple will try to sue out of spite if it gains any traction though lol
lol TRUE hes scummy like that

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Joshua Monroe

Sep 12, 2018
...the longer I spent thinking about why I ever even made that janky little flash game...
Ironically that "janky little flash game" has better gameplay than Cloud Meadow. The breeding gameplay was much more fun when you make monsters with maxed out genes. Hbomb should just go back to his original artstyle and i would be amazed if he finished the game like that.

astaroth.mittens

Apr 14, 2023
7 years and the game isn't even in 0.2? They're milking it as far as they can, when Patreon money dries up, they'll "move on"
If you compare it to Mating season, that's close to getting to 0.3, with a 3D models and equipping monsters, in like a year or two?
Fuck'em...

They spent 4-5 months to release A HOTFIX... That's basically a way to keep people from saying it's abandonware, but it truly is...

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
7 years and the game isn't even in 0.2? They're milking it as far as they can, when Patreon money dries up, they'll "move on"
If you compare it to Mating season, that's close to getting to 0.3, with a 3D models and equipping monsters, in like a year or two?
Fuck'em...

They spent 4-5 months to release A HOTFIX... That's basically a way to keep people from saying it's abandonware, but it truly is...
My friend, Cloud Meadow is a certified scam. I have no idea what kind of witchcraft they are doing or how they are still letting people cling to hope but this game is apparently set for release in TWO MORE YEARS.
9 years, one game. With 14-20K budget a month.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Ironically that "janky little flash game" has better gameplay than Cloud Meadow. The breeding gameplay was much more fun when you make monsters with maxed out genes. Hbomb should just go back to his original artstyle and i would be amazed if he finished the game like that.
The issue is one of the main artists got greedy and tried to to screw over the nimbus crew which is they abandoned breeding season.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes