1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
New build of the game v0.0.3.16b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great just one or two errors
1. the girl who sells eggs does not work, "can not open buy egg screen"; and how can you unlock other monsters from the "cat-head dude"?
2. sold a monster and one of my other existing ones disappeared.
3. had sex with cat monster but image was "blacked out". fixed itself later so not too bad.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Great just one or two errors
1. the girl who sells eggs does not work, "can not open buy egg screen"; and how can you unlock other monsters from the "cat-head dude"?
2. sold a monster and one of my other existing ones disappeared.
3. had sex with cat monster but image was "blacked out". fixed itself later so not too bad.
Are u using an Old save? it might notbe compatile with the previous version. I had a battle black screen bug (old save) it was fix after I started a new game

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
5 years, over 20k a month, and still in Alpha. Makes zero sense why the progress is so slow. This game should have had a full release by now.
Oh don't be so cynical... Nobody would ever create a patreon with the intent of just stringing people along with just enough progress to keep people somewhat interested (but careful to not get too much done that they run out of roadmap and can't milk it anymore).

Trust me... these guys are 100% respectable and none of their members have ever been involved with anything shady like gutting the assets of a different game they were hired to work on, burying the ability for the owner of that game to continue to work on it through abuse of a perk in their contract, and then use deceit to trick the majority of the supporters from that game into following him to a new patreon to develop THIS game.

I mean come on...people aren't stupid enough to be strung along for this many years and still believe the lies that brought them here in the first place from the previous game which actually did see a finished product before deciding to do a revamp.

I weep for humanity.

Somberlainwolf6

Dec 21, 2017
After reading several of the latest changelogs I can only say: human nature.
Something tells me that around 2021 they'll be making a whole different game. Humans are the only animal that trips over the same rock twice. Hope we don't do it thrice.

Reactions: Drake1341

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I've been watching this update for a while now, and I noticed the changelog is usually fixes or tweaks, rather than new content.

Reactions: ejmuerte
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes