1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
I don't have that cheats option, i assume that is a patreon build ?
i got the steam version

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Just to remind everyone, this is from the same artist as "breeding season" and that was found to be a milking machine.
The two creators then blamed one another for the stagnation.
Low and behold one of them moved to make this game and OH LOOK same ridiculous stagnation. Track, records, matter.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Does updating a game every other month counts as stagnation?
You guys have some ridiculous standards for game developers.
This game been in development for what 5 years?
From the sounds of it, it seems they just keep posting "fixes" that break stuff only to be fixed next update. Rather than new content. Any way 5 years, with fairly decent funding throughout. That's insane. Its just like star citizen, with nothing to keep these "creatives" in check, they form milk factories.

Hexagum

Mar 14, 2021
From the sounds of it, it seems they just keep posting "fixes"
Fixes yeah, ~135 monster x monster animations added in previous major update.
I think its kinda dishonest to compare indie developers to major studios in that way.
You saying "5 years (too much), with fairly decent funding" but AAA devs may spend hundreds times more money to make a game in ~2 years. Its not like CM development isinefficient by these standards. And comparing CM with StarCitizen... its not even funny. Its sut sounds like insane rambling, honestly.

But I'm not here to argue further, I just was interested why people have such hate-boner for CM and I think I've got the answer.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This game been in development for what 5 years?
From the sounds of it, it seems they just keep posting "fixes" that break stuff only to be fixed next update. Rather than new content. Any way 5 years, with fairly decent funding throughout. That's insane. Its just like star citizen, with nothing to keep these "creatives" in check, they form milk factories.
It's even worse when you put things like this.
It's beyond me why people still give money to this.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
By "monster x monster animations" you mean these 10-on-10 pixels H-animations that look like gifs made by some primary schooler? H-animations are supposed to be arousing (since it's the main goal of the H-game), but these gifs can arouse only the fan of the Custer's Revenge.
I think its kinda dishonest to compare indie developers to major studios in that way.
You saying "5 years (too much), with fairly decent funding" but AAA devs may spend hundreds times more money to make a game in ~2 years. Its not like CM development isinefficient by these standards. And comparing CM with StarCitizen... its not even funny. Its sut sounds like insane rambling, honestly.
Comparing them to the AAA mainstream devs might sound strange, but the thing is - this game collects waaay more money than your usual H-game (20k per month is a lot, and as far as I recall it used to collect more than 50k per month in its early days) and still fails to deliver on what it pretends to be (breeding sim without any real breeding (since incest was ripped from the game), farming sim without even a bit interesting farming, dungeon sim without any real goal/reason). There are many indie devs who make much better games with much smaller funding, and in this case it's not a question of talent or lack of it - it's all about laziness and scumming. You're saying about "update every other month" - but what these updates contain? A couple of balance changes, a dozen of bug fixes and a dozen of bugs. Sometimes they also add a new BGM or a background. Now count how much money they make between these updates and tell me - do they really do all they can with these updates? Is it really all that your usual indie dev can squeeze from themself for 40k$ per update?

Reactions: Nitan17

Hexagum

Mar 14, 2021
(since incest was ripped from the game)
People: we kinda want dominant and recessive traits so the game would be more about breeding. We know it would make breeding harder.
This guy: its not breeding if there is no incest.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
People: we kinda want dominant and recessive traits so the game would be more about breeding. We know it would make breeding harder.
This guy: its not breeding if there is no incest.
Let's not shove any additional false meaning in my words, ok? If you take your time and try to read the entire sentence (I believe in you, I'm sure you can do it), then you'll see that what I meant is that not a single part of this game works the way it supposed to, and not "no incest, no breeding!". Ripping off incest from the breeding system means that you should take a lot of additional steps in breeding something good, and there's no real point in doing so in this game. And to prevent you from making any other false assumptions, I'll try explain it in just a few words: REDUNDANT, NEEDLESS DIFFICULTY WITH LITTLE TO NO REWARD. Comprende?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016

But I'm not here to argue further, I just was interested why people have such hate-boner for CM and I think I've got the answer.
I am here because the last update. They post ONE major good update in 5 years and you hyperfocus on it and use it as your entire defense. That speaks volumes.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Lol, just let that guy swimming inside his own sunk cost fallacy bubble... he gotta justify his spending (wastening) somehow

Reactions: Mistervd

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
i'm stuck on level 3 of the mine, talked to the guy hanging off the rock and it looked like he gave me (undamaged figures) looked like dynamite icon, but now its not in my inventory and I can't find the crystal to open the big door

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes