1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

bioriot

Oct 21, 2021
In fact i think the reason why this game has been voted so low was because of knee-jerk reaction to the cancellation of breeding season and it's realative release after the cancellation of breeding season.
Bro, he has been at this for 5 years, getting 10000-20000 USD a month. The time for "it's all just he said she said" and "he's just got a lot of kneejerk haters" is over. The proof is in the pudding.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I can't believe there's ppl who still try to lowkey defend anyone involved in this project... sunk cost fallacy much?

Reactions: Hajtand

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Holy fuck this guy getting 20k usd a month, damn if I knew it was this ez to earn money I woulda just created some furry game and scammed them with promises of an eventual full game, maybe I still can?
Looking at the immense amount of demands for breeding games and the confusingly low supply i'd say you can still go for it. My plea to u if you're going down this route is that can u pls at least makes the game highly moddable so that in the inevitable event that it got abandoned, some modders would swoop in to keep it alive

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Is there any actual new sexual content or just more gameplay tweaks ? Becouse i dont see any new sex scenes or animations in the change log .

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I'd love to hear from a patron of this. As in, their reasoning in continuing to support a project that has effectively been stalled for the past few years.

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes