1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
are the animal sprites supposed to be covered by a hay bale or did I mess up the censorship stuff?
No your censorship is right. This version didnt have completed sex sprites for some of the monsters so they used the hay bale until they fixed it

Blck

May 22, 2017
Code is "Headstart"
Update: New "sex sprits" that no one can see due to being so unvisable and "sh*ty"
->in nutshell nothing

Reactions: HappySticks

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
Can anyone put some screenshots of good content from last updates? I want to know if I should revisit this game, haven't played it since first couple versions that had almost zero content.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I'm very hesitant at calling these things scams because of how over-used of a term it is in communities that usually pirate shit anyways, but holy shit, what is going on with development that's keeping actual content from coming out if this isn't just one big grift? Did the animator for the actual worthwhile sex animations bail out and that's why we're stuck with nothingburger balance updates and like a pixel blob animation every now and then?

I know the easy way out of thinking about things is to handwave it with "dev's lazy" or "game's an outright scam," but the lack of updates + transparency is baffling and I'm trying to understand the logic of the situation if it was theoretically not meant to be a scam.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I'm very hesitant at calling these things scams because of how over-used of a term it is in communities that usually pirate shit anyways, but holy shit, what is going on with development that's keeping actual content from coming out if this isn't just one big grift? Did the animator for the actual worthwhile sex animations bail out and that's why we're stuck with nothingburger balance updates and like a pixel blob animation every now and then?

I know the easy way out of thinking about things is to handwave it with "dev's lazy" or "game's an outright scam," but the lack of updates + transparency is baffling and I'm trying to understand the logic of the situation if it was theoretically not meant to be a scam.
This is from the same lead developer as Breeding Season, the guy who just dropped the project and used a bunch of legal loopholes to fuck over everyone involved. It's not a "dev's lazy" situation, it's a "dev's a scumbag" situation and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that there's no substantial updates because someone on the team isn't willing or able to provide work to the game anymore.

So now, instead of an update with new art or writing or anything, we get "changed a bunch of numbers and made sure to list every single one so that the patch notes look long"

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Its shit like this that makes me wonder why the fuck we even keep investing in the same dude who has helped fuck up the last Breeding themed game and is dragging this out for so long that they're not gonna meet their deadline given their progress.

Can't we just... fucking make our own?
to be fair, i remember something along the lines of it not really being his fault, another coworker was being difficult, things were headed toward the game death anyway and he finally quit for a reason i don't remember. i don't remember this drama well so take this with a grain of salt (i did talk with the guy at the time, had his side of the story)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is a still stand. I would call it a finished project at this point. No point in waiting on new updates. The sex stuff is super weak (nearly not there and unfinished since forever (literally years now and never be touched on again), the RPG stuff shallow, overblown and meaningless. The art style is cool, but that can't save this mess anymore after all this time. I will unwatch it now and let it rest. Pretty sad that this once good looking game became a total waste of time and money. The only ones who actually had anything to laugh about are the devs who milk this shit for all eternity with "fixes" and even they had rocky times.

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
to be fair, i remember something along the lines of it not really being his fault, another coworker was being difficult, things were headed toward the game death anyway and he finally quit for a reason i don't remember. i don't remember this drama well so take this with a grain of salt (i did talk with the guy at the time, had his side of the story)
I followed Breeding Season from day 1 on the Legend of Krystal forums. Before Patreon was even a website in existence.

The whole thing was a shitshow. Everyone was at fault for the collapse. The Dev tried to dox and blackmail the artist, the artist didn't like the dev, and the other person on the team is the only one truly innocent and they are not part of the Cloud Meadow project.

I'd like to say I'm surprised to see this game go the same route, but I'm really not. What is surprising is the amount of people still supporting this scumbag.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes