1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Thomas Vercetti

Oct 25, 2019
Ciara and Ban - two sheeps in gladstone champions Help

anyone know where i find these two ? thank you so much!
I finished the game as far as possible and they should ride in a limousine every last week of the month but I can't find them anywhere in the city

skorpyon

Jun 27, 2018
I have the latest beta 0.1.2.4c , but I think I donwloaded the steam version, as I can't see where do I have to introduce the album code

Solace

Jun 9, 2017
How do I get the I patch to work? I replaced the original game.dll file in the Managed folder with the new one, but when I run the game I cant get past the main menu screen. Is there something special that I need to do with the file like build and compile it and if so how can I find a tutorial on how to do that?
Assuming you're using the correct version of the game, I'm not sure what the issue is. No compiling or anything like that is necessary. It's just a replacer. In case it wasn't clear already, the dll needs to be extracted from the zip file. I tested it on my side and there are no problems. If someone else has a similiar issue, I'll take my post down.

mini me

Jan 4, 2021
Got kinda annoyed that there was no incest thing/button/code anything. Not that I'd expect little extras like that when the main game gets worked on for 4 hours every 3 to 4 weeks at best.
Despite completely stumbling around for 15 min, did manage to find the function that checks for if they are related and just set it to always say no. So you can select them just fine and it ofc doesn't change the names on the parents.

Tl;Dr - should have them selectable.

First time messing with this stuff or uploading though so let me know how it goes. Also my version currently is the 0-1-2-2b.
cbmcbmcbmcbm can you give me latest incestbypass.rar of v0-1-2-2d please share if you have it.

cbmcbmcbmcbm

May 13, 2021
cbmcbmcbmcbm can you give me latest incestbypass.rar of v0-1-2-2d please share if you have it.
Really can't be asked. Tried it out of curiosity and the steps are there if you wanna figure it out yourself.
I'm not planning on playing the pointless non-patches.

Reactions: mini me

mini me

Jan 4, 2021
How do I get the I patch to work? I replaced the original game.dll file in the Managed folder with the new one, but when I run the game I cant get past the main menu screen. Is there something special that I need to do with the file like build and compile it and if so how can I find a tutorial on how to do that?
we are in the same boat.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Sure man, I think.. I understood that. Doesn't take much effort at all.
· Make sure you're working with the game.dll, that's I think where the relevant parts are.
· Then search (as in ctrl f) for the function "AreRelated", right click and edit that method. Change all the returns to false, press compile.
· And lastly make sure to save the thing, then after restarting the game it should be good.
Have fun.

Reactions: mini me

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
I found how to get to mine. On floor three when exploring do you see a cave whit a broken tent near it and ink surrounding it? Enter that cave and it takes you to another floor here explore the floor and on this floor you would find the mine just explore the floor and pretty soon you will reach it!!!
Is third floor covered in inks and flowers is the mine?

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
is dating sim part really exist?
It doesn't. That's why the NPC followers' scenes are unlocked the moment they are spoken to. The closest part to the sim is monster dialogue, which really is just waiting and button mashing minigame.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes