1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Ajax28

Apr 28, 2021
Kinda wished the game had more lifestages for the offsrping seeing them hatch from and egg in to a fully grown monster kinda breaks it for me.

Mar 18, 2018
So is there going to be an update where we can customize our characters to be either a large amazonian like woman and buff like dude? Not much into playing as the twink and that's one of the issues I really have with the game is how it seems to gear your character into big bottomed sub girl and guy.

Reactions: LionInDarkness

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
anyone can post preview of the new sex scenes coming?? ones with eve mc
i refuse to support this dev to see what they are up to

Jun 25, 2018
THE STEAM VERSION DOES NOT HAVE AN ALBUM UNLOCK FEATURE
This needs to be stated more.

To Unlock the Album, there needs to be a cheat prompt at the bottom of the album menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Litio
Mar 18, 2018
Its shit like this that makes me wonder why the fuck we even keep investing in the same dude who has helped fuck up the last Breeding themed game and is dragging this out for so long that they're not gonna meet their deadline given their progress.

Can't we just... fucking make our own?

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Its shit like this that makes me wonder why the fuck we even keep investing in the same dude who has helped fuck up the last Breeding themed game and is dragging this out for so long that they're not gonna meet their deadline given their progress.

A bunch of people have tried but none of them really scratch the same itch the original Breeding Season did for me.

Taco691

Oct 22, 2018

Im gonna make my own breeding season, with blackjack and hookers!

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
Aha! finally I can read the text in full screen, the dev might have created this game in small screen or something, since my usual fullscreen 1600x900 or something, UI become small thus I can't read the text. So the solution-> - I just set it to 1280x720.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
I started playing around with the game code. The goal is to break the game and make several things happen. Firstly is editing the feral/domestic test that eggs go through, and eliminate the message that tells you that your monster is too feral, and must be thrown away. The second one is to break the limit on how high the traits can go, so that you can get things like Wiz 7 for example. Also including the complete elimination of negative traits from ever happening. If anyone is savvy with code like this, please teach me a thing or two! I am illiterate and struggling to figure this out. I also have some more ambitious things like maybe adding traits to the player, or at least seeing if its possible.

Last edited:

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
. . . how the frak do you get the game after you download it?! I just get a error message that it is in unknown format or damaged. please help.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
DrIvanR1314 Quite literally, "unknown format" or "damaged". To rule out the former, update your unpacking software (personal recommendation: latest stable 7-Zip version). For the latter - re-download the file, preferably from another source.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
DrIvanR1314 Quite literally, "unknown format" or "damaged". To rule out the former, update your unpacking software (personal recommendation: latest stable 7-Zip version). For the latter - re-download the file, preferably from another source.
I changed from WinRaR to 7-Zip and it worked, many thanks! :D

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes