1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Havent played this in a while cause every changelog I see is just bugfixes, is this game still trying really hard to work on the dungeons instead of the monsters or farming? last time I played I gave up cause it kept forcing me to do the first dungeon and wouldnt let me farm or breed or anything else.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
no you don't get it:FacePalm:
scammer like this S-purple aren't working to complete anything:rolleyes:
they just want to milk that sweet free patreon money every month until they die:sneaky:
(or until their cult-like cows stop giving milk:ROFLMAO:)

patreon is like a private welfare!
you see there is no limit to how much money a dev can get on patreon:sneaky:
there is also no time limit or dead line by which a project must be completed:cautious:
patreons/cows don't pay the devs to work:rolleyes:
they just give them free money:ROFLMAO:

what makes S-purple so special is that he not only milks his cows for over 15k a month:ROFLMAO:
he even scammed and sued the peoples he worked with, just to get more money:mad:
my rating was reported and deleted because i gave 1 star and said what they did to previous game and i got warning from site mod :censored: cant give rating to this anymore, they forcefully censoring negative feedback

Reactions: bioriot

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
my rating was reported and deleted because i gave 1 star and said what they did to previous game and i got warning from site mod :censored: cant give rating to this anymore, they forcefully censoring negative feedback

Nah. Its because you're supposed to review games in the 'review' section, not just talk about the creator, previous game and drama involved. A there's a ton of negative reviews there, some of them also mention what happened, but they actually mainly discuss the game and why it bad. I'm just telling you the reason it was probably removed, not that it's right, I'm personally against ANY form of censorship, justified or not.

Reactions: doarcutine

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Nah. Its because you're supposed to review games in the 'review' section, not just talk about the creator, previous game and drama involved. A there's a ton of negative reviews there, some of them also mention what happened, but they actually mainly discuss the game and why it bad. I'm just telling you the reason it was probably removed, not that it's right, I'm personally against ANY form of censorship, justified or not.
well even so i cannot rate it anymore even if i wanted to write about their "new" game

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Is save editing possible here? I just edited basic stats a little bit, but the game outputs that the save file is corrupt

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
Сan someone tell me briefly about current state of the game?
Played it years ago, when they just started development. Are they just adding new dungeons now?
How is the breeding system works in this game? Is it alike in "Breeding season"?

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
is this game worth playing? I'm just curious if the gameplay is enjoyable and the H scenes look great but seeing the bit of stuff from the comments and people saying the dev is a scammer makes me not wanna download this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is this game worth playing? I'm just curious if the gameplay is enjoyable and the H scenes look great but seeing the bit of stuff from the comments and people saying the dev is a scammer makes me not wanna download this game.
Can't really tell you because I can not figure out how to clean up the farm or repair the house and no one on here seems to want to help with hints to that effect.

It seems like it would be good but without some kind of hint system your out of luck finding what you need to do on your own.

Ever NPC that you have convo with tells my guy to repair the house but when I try nothing shows where or how to do it.
Talk or try to talk to every one in town and nothing about repairing the house comes up.

ADD: I am stuck at the same point I was when I tried this out over a year ago.
You got to make a hell of a lot of money just to buy food to go to the caves or it will eat you alive and with very little room to plant crops it takes many weeks of in game days to even think about going to the caves.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Can't really tell you because I can not figure out how to clean up the farm or repair the house and no one on here seems to want to help with hints to that effect.
Beat the first quest in dungeon.

Step by step walkthrough.
Start new game.
Reach you farm. Optionally talk with every NPC in town.
Go to sleep.
On the next morning exit house do what game asks you and go to sleep again.
Repeat it again, until one day you got attacked by crazy catgirls.
Show them why humans are on top of food chain, by making canned food from them.
Talk with every NPC in town to invite them on dungeon raid. Choose you team before looking for adventures for you %insert gender here%
Enter the dungeon and start pulverize enemies.
Get some experience and levels/stat points. Allocate them into party menu.
Hit one final group of an enemies that wipe floor with you team.
Return back to town and go to sleep. It will heal you and you team.
Repeat last dungeon related actions until you reach the boss of a dungeon.
Beat the boss.
Upon returning to the farm OH MY it fixed/cleared.
NOTE monsters in the barn, while farm is broken, do not require feeding.

Also, there are speedrun variant.
Delete game folder and forget about it existing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Beat the first quest in dungeon.

Step by step walkthrough.
Start new game.
Reach you farm. Optionally talk with every NPC in town.
Go to sleep.
On the next morning exit house do what game asks you and go to sleep again.
Repeat it again, until one day you got attacked by crazy catgirls.
Show them why humans are on top of food chain, by making canned food from them.
Talk with every NPC in town to invite them on dungeon raid. Choose you team before looking for adventures for you %insert gender here%
Enter the dungeon and start pulverize enemies.
Get some experience and levels/stat points. Allocate them into party menu.
Hit one final group of an enemies that wipe floor with you team.
Return back to town and go to sleep. It will heal you and you team.
Repeat last dungeon related actions until you reach the boss of a dungeon.
Beat the boss.
Upon returning to the farm OH MY it fixed/cleared.
NOTE monsters in the barn, while farm is broken, do not require feeding.

Also, there are speedrun variant.
Delete game folder and forget about it existing.
No where in the game tells you must beat the dungeon first before your farm gets fixed but everyone you can talk to tells you to repair your house, they even come by and say you should repair your house and this is what I was trying to do.

Well thanks for the info just wish you would have come around several days ago.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
No where in the game tells you must beat the dungeon first before your farm gets fixed but everyone you can talk to tells you to repair your house, they even come by and say you should repair your house
And thats right here is a 'godlike game design'.

• Haha
Reactions: doarcutine

jokuur

May 23, 2019
nice avatar 1636232237878.png

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes