1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
18k each month and Im pretty sure there was no update for at least 12 months -.- I really dont know why the people keep supporting him.
Looking at the Patreon page, it looks like it has had a steady stream of new builds at least once a month. I don't have access to the patch notes, so I don't know how substantial each of these releases is. The Steam page also is showing consistent updates since it entered Early Access in 2020.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Well... if you are kind enough to count "bugfixes from bugs created by the previous bugfix" or "changing some value / numbers" as worthy to be put on bullet points each to bloat the length of their changelog each months and soothe the anxiety of sunk cost fallacied patrons, then it was indeed substantial

Yukiharu

Sep 10, 2020
Is this game really worth following? I saw this updated 2 times with no new content. Just tweaks and bug fixes at best. :unsure:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So, who actually made those higher res pixel animations? Because those are, no joke, pretty damn amazing and I really just want to see more of their stuff at this point.

EDIT Ahh, nevermind, I eventually figured out how to use my head.

1649556082118.png

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
This is inccorect , the oposite is true
Breeding season dev H-bomb wanted to buy the assets from him, and he refused, baiscly killing the project.
They had the this dev working with them and when this dev wanted to go they said that the assets (that they made for Breeding Season on commission) will now need to be payed more for now as this dev was making a similar game and didn't want competition.

Amended as joryh pointed out inaccuracies.

Last edited:
Reactions: battleguy

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
this game has promise but is ran by scammers it had a good chunk done on random dungeon's now its scripted its nothing but bug fix after bug fix with maybe a story update once a year, at this rate check back in 10-20 years lol youll have 20000 bug fix posts and 10 story posts

edit the amusing part is i never even ran into a single bug but its taking them months to "find and fix them"

edit2 for those who dont know the "sex" is done right now all sprite work for that is "finished" so what you had months ago will always be the same only thing new is "story" or bug fix's

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
This is inccorect , the oposite is true
Breeding season dev H-bomb wanted to buy the assets from him, and he refused, baiscly killing the project.
S-Purple did claim the Art assets on the game. Hbomb took multiple week long breaks and wanted to keep doing so, to milk the patreon money. S-Purple wanted to make they would be proud of/happy with, and didn't want HBomb to use his art to continue that charade.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cheru and Grizloy

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
S-Purple did claim the Art assets on the game. Hbomb took multiple week long breaks and wanted to keep doing so, to milk the patreon money. S-Purple wanted to make they would be proud of/happy with, and didn't want HBomb to use his art to continue that charade.

6 Years later on Cloud Meadow and where has this project gone? It has less hentai scenes currently than it did in its first version. Hbomb is a conman, milking $18,000 USD a month for 2 minor content updates a year.
but h-bomb is no longer present in their team, i believe s-purple could be the leading director of this project.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes