1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Ppl never learn tho, few more years and he will cancel this, start new project , patreon numbers will jump up.
Same story with that Onyx side scroller game.
Everyone living on copium wishing for good H-game.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Ya know, after years of playing these games I've found most western devs of adult games fall into 2 categories:

1. Have successful patreon and milk as long as possible

2. Wish they had a successful patreon and cancel the game

Usually starts with a promising tech demo with a promise of content, maybe a good cg or two. If the ball rolls usually get 2-20 or so scenes, then it devolves into "technical" updates which generally involve tweaking and balance every month to "show" some sort of progress that tricks people into thinking they are actively working on something.

If you want completed games, you just need to find the few western devs that actively complete projects (azurezero, Remtairy, Vortex00 or I'm at a loss because it's so infrequent). It might be a fine idea to compile a list of developers who complete projects (or have a product that may as well be complete) and use that to keep track of who would be worth having clout with the community.

Or just play Japanese games since they tend to always complete their work, even if the quality ranges from really good to complete trash; at least it is generally in a complete state.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Ya know, after years of playing these games I've found most western devs of adult games fall into 2 categories:

1. Have successful patreon and milk as long as possible

2. Wish they had a successful patreon and cancel the game

Usually starts with a promising tech demo with a promise of content, maybe a good cg or two. If the ball rolls usually get 2-20 or so scenes, then it devolves into "technical" updates which generally involve tweaking and balance every month to "show" some sort of progress that tricks people into thinking they are actively working on something.

If you want completed games, you just need to find the few western devs that actively complete projects (azurezero, Remtairy, Vortex00 or I'm at a loss because it's so infrequent). It might be a fine idea to compile a list of developers who complete projects (or have a product that may as well be complete) and use that to keep track of who would be worth having clout with the community.

Or just play Japanese games since they tend to always complete their work, even if the quality ranges from really good to complete trash; at least it is generally in a complete state.
the most amusing part is you think its only "western devs" all i can say is grow up and look more

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
why did i get my hopes up? I guess its atleast a sign that devs are active and care about the game. Ah shit my Hopium reserves are running low soon.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As much as I would like to support H-games devs...
Patreon ruined western H-Games, at least the Japanese release complete games/animations through fantia, fanbox, etc.
There are still a lot of amazing devs here, western or not, people that talk, hear criticism, but there is a lot of really bad ones too, some of them you cannot say anything that the knights in shining armour comes to defend them. But unfortunately, there is more bad developers here than good.

Jeff6969Jeff

Mar 22, 2019
also going to put this game on ignore, reminding me of what could have been with breeding season... so sad.. my cock will never truly be satisfied smh

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Played the newest update, and the game is just... boring? It's definitely more solid now than when I last played it a year or so ago, but that only lets you appreciate how uninteresting everything in the game is.

Reactions: Kuso1249
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes