1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
someone says is time to milk the old cow? well, if nintendo was able to sell paperboard I can clearly see why people would pay 20k monthly only to get a "rebalance" on numbers over and over again... XD oh look I just raise this number by 2 and tomorrow I will reduce it by the same amount just to raise it again next patch and reduce it again after that.... :KEK:
Woow I am so smart paying money for a "game" like this....

Last edited:

CharmZzz

Oct 23, 2021
Codes for 1.2.6:
JSON:
{
    "unlockAllCode": "Hottie Spar",
    "contestMonsterCode1": "Gladstone Envy",
    "contestMonsterCode2": "Agatha Apprentice",
    "contestMonsterCode3": "Title Holder",
    "contestMonsterCode4": "Barnhouse Tom",
    "contestMonsterCode5": "Milk Maid",
    "contestMonsterCode6": "Blood Line",
    "contestMonsterCode7": "Dragon Blood",
    "contestMonsterCode8": "Bullfighting",
    "suppliesCode": "Supply Drop",
}

I went through the 3 JSON files, I located, but non of them showed the type of info posted in the quote above. Do these type of codes stay the same within the 1.2.6 patch variants (ex. version a thru k)? Or do they change in every version? I'm only asking because of the possibility of obtaining more Contest Monsters.

Last edited:

MyRina

Jan 21, 2022
I went through the 3 JSON files, I located, but non of them showed the type of info posted in the quote above. Do these type of codes stay the same within the 1.2.6 patch variants (ex. version a thru k)? Or do they change in every version? I'm only asking because of the possibility of obtaining more Contest Monsters.
where do I find the JSON? I feel really stupid asking that.. I have looked what seems like everywhere

BigxxLove99

Jul 1, 2022
hello to everyone guess what i found out, about cloud meadow and telling someone lazy to even redraw anything new for the character clothing even a small maid outfit.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
hello to everyone guess what i found out, about cloud meadow and telling someone lazy to even redraw anything new for the character clothing even a small maid outfit.
That would be like calling ur local MLM or ponzi scheme office and suggest them to add at least 1% actual nutritional value to their (marketed as) rich-nutrition drink

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Huh the excuses are getting weaker and weaker every time, or they just dont give a fuck anymore. If they wanted to they could make outfits for every single sex scene as they are supposedly completed and no more will be added so no bitching of making changes each new sex scene. That would involve real work tho and cant have that no sirre.

For real tho are the animators doing anything apart from making more battle moves or whatever the monthly/quarterly/yearly task is in the todo heap?

Pfft imagine if they had public Trello board that would show people what they really are doing with their time.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes