1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
Hey! Can anyone tell me how to fix the error when i get into the opening story and the game get crash and i dunno why
:( I use the Windows7 Professional 32bit laptop cause this was the one i can get:<
Pls! If anyone know to fix the pronblem it's would be great!!!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

Didn't realize how bad the situation was. I suppose if things don't get better rip to those who've invested into it.
God, all that dick sucking and shoulder-patting in the comments is absolutely disgusting.

First update after their """ambitious""" 1.0 release plan announcement for 2025 and it's already been delayed. Great way to start executing their roadmap!
What happened this time, Covid20?? Covid21?? Grandma's second death last month gave an incurable depression? Having PTSD from repressed childhood memories of dog eating homework??

Fucking Shwig. If you're going to shit on your paypigs (again), don't make up these lame ass excuses like "series of illnesses" and "several prolonged bouts of sickness" - what a load of fucking bullshit.

Though he did admit one of his programmers fucked off because he simply got a better paying job (HIGHLY skeptical that Cloud Meadow requires so much intensive programming work that it qualifies as a FULL TIME job for ~3 code monkeys in the first place) and the other due to "personal conflicts" with the team. Laughable, considering the Breeding Season team started falling apart in a similar fashion and the root cause was utter lack of discipline and decision making from the main developer.

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
I would have expected someone named "Vladimir Sandler" to use the Ukraine excuse, but I assume he already milked that one dry.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
for those who havent seen the news, i screenshot this from kemono site

bandicam 2023-04-01 13-25-26-260.jpg

like bruh, their team keeps getting shrunk

• Haha
Reactions: spamove

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018

Didn't realize how bad the situation was. I suppose if things don't get better rip to those who've invested into it.
7 years in development, still not even 25% of the content for the game is made.
I'm utterly baffled that they still have patrons.
Meanwhile, someone like Ravager devs started in 2019 and their game is getting finished this year lmao.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
God, all that dick sucking and shoulder-patting in the comments is absolutely disgusting.

First update after their """ambitious""" 1.0 release plan announcement for 2025 and it's already been delayed. Great way to start executing their roadmap!
What happened this time, Covid20?? Covid21?? Grandma's second death last month gave an incurable depression? Having PTSD from repressed childhood memories of dog eating homework??

Fucking Shwig. If you're going to shit on your paypigs (again), don't make up these lame ass excuses like "series of illnesses" and "several prolonged bouts of sickness" - what a load of fucking bullshit.

Though he did admit one of his programmers fucked off because he simply got a better paying job (HIGHLY skeptical that Cloud Meadow requires so much intensive programming work that it qualifies as a FULL TIME job for ~3 code monkeys in the first place) and the other due to "personal conflicts" with the team. Laughable, considering the Breeding Season team started falling apart in a similar fashion and the root cause was utter lack of discipline and decision making from the main developer.
I don't know what it is about this game specifically but people seem to unquestioningly dick ride the devs more than any other Patreon game. Like if any other game went multiple years without a significant content update people would at least start asking questions but with Cloud Meadow it's just keep up the great work bros fuck the haters.

Also never forget that even if hbomb was a lazy shit Shwig is ultimately the one who chose to tank Breeding Season for personal gain after working on Cloud Meadow in secret while still being on their team. They conveniently leave that part out whenever they retell the story of how he heroically overthrew the evil project lead.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
While I never excuse patreon dev hell / milking schemes, my dislike for this project is considerably reduced after reading this post https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-1-3-0d-team-nimbus.30/post-6839733
Up until now I was not aware of the literal parasite in the dev team who had strongarmed a takeover of assets siphoned money from the team, maybe that message should be pinned in OP...
The people still supporting the devs are suffering from copium overdose and I can't blame them after that whole backstory.

Edit: Actually, it seems my understanding of the situation was wrong, and HBomb was never part of Cloud Meadow's development. So this is actually the S-purple's project still? Guess my previous paragraph can be ignored

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
While I never excuse patreon dev hell / milking schemes, my dislike for this project is considerably reduced after reading this post https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-1-3-0d-team-nimbus.30/post-6839733
Up until now I was not aware of the literal parasite in the dev team who had strongarmed a takeover of assets siphoned money from the team, maybe that message should be pinned in OP...
The people still supporting the devs are suffering from copium overdose and I can't blame them after that whole backstory.
I assume you mean "increased"? Because "dislike <...> reduced" means you are less against, i.e., a more positive/favourable impression. Or am I misunderstanding something here? You sound like you are MORE against them [and their take on development process] now, not LESS.

Murder_Birder

Mar 7, 2023
tbh Im shocked they even posted a roadmap cause everyone with half a braincell knew the game was gonna get two updates this year at the most. Posting such a roadmap just calls attention to the horrible development pace and the fact that the developers are ENCOURAGED to be as slow as possible so they can keep getting all that sweet patreon monies. Id sit on my ass for 18k a month

Reactions: ejmuerte

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018

Edit: Actually, it seems my understanding of the situation was wrong, and HBomb was never part of Cloud Meadow's development. So this is actually the S-purple's project still? Guess my previous paragraph can be ignored
Cloud Meadow is the game S-purple started after he sabotaged Breeding Season. HBomb was never involved in it.

Reactions: DicksInSpace
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes