1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

ItzmehError

Feb 4, 2023
i've ran through the recent gallery codes looking for the 1.4.3a- none of them work, anyone know the most recent one?
Also is that one cloud meadow recipe site good? i saw it a few times and havent checked it out yet

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow [v0.1.4.3b Patreon]

code Spunktober

Changes

• Migration units are now selected from a 3-tiered unit table that matches the player’s level
    • Tiers are divided into level ranges 1 - 14, 15 - 39, 40 - 60
    • Third tier also introduces a small chance to include boss units to enemy mobs
  • Balancing improvements for migration mobs rules to eliminate unfair combat encounters
    • Migrations will also have no more than 1 healer class unit
  • Added item drops to numerous enemy unit loot tables
  • New music for cave interior rooms
  • Slowing debuff from Pirate Headhunter’s Caltrops ability will no longer stack
  • Updated visuals for Alpha Wolf’s Huff n Puff ability
Fixes

• Fixes monster migration activating on floors that are not yet unlocked for migration
  • Fixed an error in Floor 6 Stonebreaker sequence when the party contains multiple party members of the same name
  • In monster selection UI the party level filter will no longer fully obscure the first row of monsters
  • Cloud bridge from Cloverton to Farm now using the correct material again
  • Prevented integer overflow when generating fixed random numbers for seeding migration results

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, I've heard a lot of negative reviews about this game. The most important thing is scam-updates, i.e. developers are dragging their time by releasing worthless updates with minor fixes and improvements. Next, their roadmap shows the release date - 2025.

A question - is everything stated above true or is there enough content in the game for release in 2025?

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The development of the game has already finished. All they’re doing now is making a turn-based RPG so they don’t lose out on the €17,000 a month people keep giving them.
so wait, its no longer early access in steam? da fk?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
... huh then devs dont want to call it a complete game then it is called early access even if the development is done...

im gonna call the devs making bullshit statements but i will still call it early access if its not done yet.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I still dont get why so many of these games that seem to have a decent following and support still cant find a person who speaks decent English to proofread their text.
View attachment 3014656
That's the kind of error that could sneak into a game written by a native speaker though. It looks more like a sentence that has been rewritten than bad English to me. But you're right in as much as it being weird that no one has reported the error or that the error persists after proofreading.

zuijiro

Jul 29, 2017
About this game.
Can I play however I want? By that I mean, can I have a farm that exclusively has myself breeding cute monster girls with not a single male monster or futa or gay stuff ever showing on my screen?

axeo1

Dec 31, 2021
About this game.
Can I play however I want? By that I mean, can I have a farm that exclusively has myself breeding cute monster girls with not a single male monster or futa or gay stuff ever showing on my screen?
yes you could

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes